Change font color under home screen icons?

petern23

Sep 30, 2012
Visit site
I found some light-colored wallpapers I like. I can't read the icon text on top of these. Everywhere I look, the answer is to get Launcher Pro EX to fix all my woes. I got this phone over the Galaxy S3 because I like Sense. Why can't I change simple things like this? This makes half of the wallpapers that are included with the phone useless if you like to be able to read the name of the application.

Also, I liked the weather animation on my OG Evo. I paid for Beautiful Widgets for this new phone, but weather animations cause applications to go wonky in from the unlock screen. So I turned it off... Figured out how to get HTC version back. Re-add the weather/clock widget to your home screen and it will ask if you want to use animations.

So how do we get HTC to answer questions about Sense? I don't see a forum on HTC's site. If they don't even have that, why bother with the "technical support" from HTC? The content available from the HTC Hub is a joke. Their site even says to go to the Play Store for various things they've taken out. I'm not sure why I chose HTC now.

Last edited:

BigDinCA

Jun 7, 2011
Visit site
You can try commenting on their Twitter, Facebook and Google+ pages. I've seen people get some help there before. I'd like to be able to change font color as well, but I'd really like to be able to change the fonts themselves! My wife does it all the time on her Samsung. No 3rd party apps or rooting required.