Multiple People apps
I have one of the people having lots of problems with my contacts taking forever to load, affecting messaging, etc. I am currently doing going through the process of clearing out the data and re-syncing (without Facebook) but I noticed that I have three "People" apps on my phone with different version numbers. One is 4.0.221734.... (long string of numbers), another is 4.0.221524...., and the other is 1.0.221435....
Should I have three versions? Is this what is causing the lag? Should I get rid of two of them? Which ones?
- 10-23-2012, 10:19 AM #2
Re: Multiple People apps
I think there are multiple people have issues with the contacts showing up slow after that last update. I think at this point no one has found out the cause, and we are just waiting for the next update to hope it goes away. because trust me, it is getting a little annoying having to wait for the contacts to populate
- 10-25-2012, 10:14 PM #4
- By jnick#AC in forum Verizon Droid IncredibleReplies: 5Last Post: 07-29-2010, 08:02 PM
- By dgs2000 in forum Verizon Droid IncredibleReplies: 10Last Post: 06-10-2010, 09:19 PM
- By pdiddyfan in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 2Last Post: 06-06-2010, 09:41 PM
- By Bobby9 in forum Verizon Droid IncredibleReplies: 1Last Post: 06-02-2010, 05:22 AM
- By cormie in forum Android ApplicationsReplies: 4Last Post: 05-08-2010, 05:57 AM