Evo LTE Freezes when Making phone call

svargas05

May 17, 2010
Visit site
Okay,

Has anyone experienced the Evo LTE not pushing a phone call through when trying to dial out sometimes?

When accessing the "Phone" app, I tap on a contact to call and it does nothing. Then, about 2 minutes later, it initiates the call. o_O WTF?

In addition to that, sometimes it just shows a black screen and then force closes, never making the call anyways.

Help. :/

TonyLibations

Mar 2, 2011
Visit site
Okay,

Has anyone experienced the Evo LTE not pushing a phone call through when trying to dial out sometimes?

When accessing the "Phone" app, I tap on a contact to call and it does nothing. Then, about 2 minutes later, it initiates the call. o_O WTF?

In addition to that, sometimes it just shows a black screen and then force closes, never making the call anyways.

Help. :/

You're not alone. Seems 90% of the people here are dealing with that. Here, have some kool-aid.

silverthornne

Dec 27, 2010
Visit site
I've started entertaining thoughts to request a phone change at Sprint due to that. Last night my wife needed me to pick her up because she left the keys inside her car and I was unable to call her to get her location when I was close by because of that problem. It's terribly frustrating.

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk 2

svargas05

May 17, 2010
Visit site
YES! It's always at the MOST inopportune times too!

Annoying as sh*t. Hope they fix it; I'm considering buying a Note 2 JUST because of this problem.