Evo LTE Freezes when Making phone call
Has anyone experienced the Evo LTE not pushing a phone call through when trying to dial out sometimes?
When accessing the "Phone" app, I tap on a contact to call and it does nothing. Then, about 2 minutes later, it initiates the call. O.o WTF?
In addition to that, sometimes it just shows a black screen and then force closes, never making the call anyways.
- 12-12-2012, 12:08 PM #2
- 12-12-2012, 01:06 PM #3
- 12-12-2012, 01:18 PM #4
- 12-12-2012, 01:22 PM #5
Re: Evo LTE Freezes when Making phone call
I've started entertaining thoughts to request a phone change at Sprint due to that. Last night my wife needed me to pick her up because she left the keys inside her car and I was unable to call her to get her location when I was close by because of that problem. It's terribly frustrating.
Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk 2
- By Andy847 in forum Verizon Galaxy S3Replies: 4Last Post: 03-12-2013, 06:30 PM
- By Tone-Pwn in forum AT&T Galaxy S IIReplies: 5Last Post: 10-03-2011, 06:52 PM
- By 350zx6r in forum HTC EVO 4G Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 6Last Post: 09-05-2011, 07:48 PM
- By Eric The Duke in forum Verizon HTC ThunderboltReplies: 9Last Post: 06-20-2011, 05:19 PM
- By Jerry-O in forum Google / HTC Nexus OneReplies: 2Last Post: 02-23-2010, 07:49 PM