Permission requested issue

Mikey47

Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
Since upgrading to Jelly Bean, I occasionally get a "Permission requested" for my Google account in my notification bar, but clicking on it does nothing. I've also gone into my Google account and nothing shows as needing permission.

See screen shot, any ideas?

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1355492603172.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1355492603172.jpg
    46 KB · Views: 32

jackmeov

Feb 1, 2011
Visit site
It may have to do with Google Wallet; look if your account has a sync issue with it.

If so, launch the Wallet app and so into the different areas; offers, payment cards, etc... it prompts you for new access permissions a couple times.

Once you "Allow" the problem seems to go away.

Mikey47

Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
It may have to do with Google Wallet; look if your account has a sync issue with it.

If so, launch the Wallet app and so into the different areas; offers, payment cards, etc... it prompts you for new access permissions a couple times.

That was it! Would be nice if it said WHAT permission was needed.

sasha

Jul 13, 2010
Visit site
Wow that was happening to me on ICS didn't know what the issue was, since the update I haven't had that problem as of yet.

CaGaPeach

Jun 6, 2012
Visit site

Razr Maxx, ICS, No Google Wallet and I'm getting the "permission Requested" message constantly. Suggestions, please.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
drkrleitch