Revolution for evo 2.3.3?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Android.Junkii

Jul 30, 2011
Visit site
I'm down to try...but from the looks of it, its not supported. It ought give the same message as fr3vo (whatever its called) did

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk

moeinyoho

Jul 5, 2011
Visit site
I'm just not home and the powers out cause of a storm :/ but other than that imma try on my other phone

yellar

May 23, 2011
Visit site
From posts on xda it won't do anything. Just says your phone not supported at this time.

who cares what this says anyways

tazman1963

Jun 4, 2011
Visit site
All I know is that means is resources can now be put back into our OG 4G and that my brothers and sisters will soon have a fully tested rooting tool in order to have the joy of flashing! For those who wanna try this tool as is I say use with caution, but anyone who does and has success.......don't forget to scream it out here! I say yahoooooo to this "revolutionary " tool!

Sent from Looney Tunes Central!

Reactions: tazman2163

Illusions

Apr 26, 2011
Visit site
The devs (unrevoked and alpharev) spoke very load and clear today. The EVO 4G will never get root again, it is dead in their eyes.

They essentially told every EVO 4G owner to go jump in the ocean, they don't care about anything but the newest phones.

AlphaTango414

Jan 13, 2011
Visit site
The devs (unrevoked and alpharev) spoke very load and clear today. The EVO 4G will never get root again, it is dead in their eyes.

They essentially told every EVO 4G owner to go jump in the ocean, they don't care about anything but the newest phones.

I find this to be BS. Link?

Reactions: rykatemom

bllackkman

Jan 13, 2010
Visit site
I am returning my Evo right now and getting a Nexus 4G!!! Once you root you cant go back to stock, they have till 3:30 this afternoon to find a root but either way I am holding out for something better than a 3D phone

Telperion

Jan 13, 2011
Visit site
I am returning my Evo right now and getting a Nexus 4G!!! Once you root you cant go back to stock, they have till 3:30 this afternoon to find a root but either way I am holding out for something better than a 3D phone
You do know you can just turn off the 3D? It still has the best specs of any phone on the US market right now, and 3D is optional, so don't see the issue.

Your argument is like saying you don't want a Ferrari because it has tan floor mats, and you prefer a Ford Fiesta because it has black floor mats. It's still a Ferrari.

bllackkman

Jan 13, 2010
Visit site
You do know you can just turn off the 3D? It still has the best specs of any phone on the US market right now, and 3D is optional, so don't see the issue.

Your argument is like saying you don't want a Ferrari because it has tan floor mats, and you prefer a Ford Fiesta because it has black floor mats. It's still a Ferrari.

The 3D is a cool option but other than that, sense 3.0 (which you can flash on to a rooted Evo 4G) and the processor, there's nothing really to report I could rock a rooted Evo for another year with out a itch to upgrade because I am really not impressed!!! So why spend 199 for that when I can pick up a Nexus free today at Bestbuy??? I guarantee you there will be something better next month without 3D

AlphaTango414

Jan 13, 2011
Visit site
The 3D is a cool option but other than that, sense 3.0 (which you can flash on to a rooted Evo 4G) and the processor, there's nothing really to report I could rock a rooted Evo for another year with out a itch to upgrade because I am really not impressed!!! So why spend 199 for that when I can pick up a Nexus free today at Bestbuy??? I guarantee you there will be something better next month without 3D

Better than the E3D in a month, that's a joke. How long did it take for them to make something better than the Evo? It will be several months before we see this happen.

DumpedDuce Approves This Message Via TapaTalk

jnl813

Jun 21, 2010
Visit site
Better than the E3D in a month, that's a joke. How long did it take for them to make something better than the Evo? It will be several months before we see this happen.

DumpedDuce Approves This Message Via TapaTalk

The photon is out.

Sent from a Chopper Gunner in COD

igotsanevo4g

Retired Moderator
Jul 31, 2010
Visit site
This is not a E3D discussion or comparison thread.

Revolutionary does not work on the OG evolution at this time. Devs are working on root for the og evo

Closed.

Sent from my Nexus S 4G using Tapatalk

Reactions: rykatemom
Status
Not open for further replies.