Have to keep reflashing ROM...

iClowNz

Feb 13, 2011
Visit site
I have a feeling I deleted some files that shouldn't of been deleted. I only meant to delete old ROM's that I had on there. Well now I flashed a new ROM and it works fine, but if I shut off my phone or reboot it, it gets stuck at the first screen. The only way to get it to start up is to flash the ROM again. Any ideas?

iClowNz

Feb 13, 2011
Visit site
Sorry for the double post, but I thought it was better than making a new thread about the same thing. My temp solution has been to not let it shut off. But now I feel like putting on my phone from my laptop and Astro/ES File Explorer are saying I don't have a SD card mounted.

Also, I think I might know what I deleted when I was deleting the old ROM's. That would be the pc36img rar's. Would this cause it not to boot up and force to have to reflash the ROM everytime?

AlphaTango414

Jan 13, 2011
Visit site
Do you use ADW, Launcher Pro, or another launcher that you have moved to your sd card? If so, it will cause this. Without a launcher your phone cannot start its services which will in return never read the sd card. So if you moved it to the sd card, you need to flash it again and remove it from the sd card and back to the phone memory.

DumpedDuce Approves This Message Via Samsung Galaxy Tab