4G Accessible ROMs

Rascaldoc

Sep 29, 2011
Visit site
Off the top of my head....Synergy, CM7, EVOlved, MikG, and Evo-Decks. CM7 and Synergy allow you to tether your 4G

I tried turning on 4g on cm7, 7.1 the stable version, and can not do it. I get WiMax and that won't turn on either (not really sure what wimax is, I know my wifi is working though ....lol

Beatzbyreefah

Jun 24, 2011
Visit site
I tried turning on 4g on cm7, 7.1 the stable version, and can not do it. I get WiMax and that won't turn on either (not really sure what wimax is, I know my wifi is working though ....lol

it does that to me too sometimes. try a battery pull then turn on wimaxx(4g). If still no luck, re-flash cm7. I use the 4g on this rom often

Reactions: coolthecat

krazynut

Feb 18, 2011
Visit site
I'm on swagged out stock with (swag on) everything works.....tethering,great battery life and stable as long as you don't overclock it pretty fast without it anyways. I should mention 4G tethering works with seperate tethering app like wireless WiFi.

Sent from my swagged out stock v.1.9.0.5

Rascaldoc

Sep 29, 2011
Visit site
it does that to me too sometimes. try a battery pull then turn on wimaxx(4g). If still no luck, re-flash cm7. I use the 4g on this rom often

Thanks. I wound up re-flashing a couple times before I got everything the way I need it. I show WiMax working .... and get a 4G connection showing in my status bar now. Beats me but it seems to work well. And my bluetooth devices not only paired but connected!! So I'm good at present ... oh yeah .... AND I am getting much better battery life.

Long story short ------ cm7 ROCKS and even a noob can do it (me)

:cool: :D