| || |
Not Receiving Texts
AFter I did this I cannot receive text messages unless they are sent to my google voice number and my google voice account is active. So I tried to deactivate it, but that doesnt do anything whatsoever. I even deleted the phone completely from google voice, but as for now, using my google voice number is the only way I can receive texts. So I end up sending texts with my sprint number and then the recipient would have to respond to my google voice number. This is not acceptable. My temper is getting the best of me and I am seriously going ballistic. Its been doing it since i used the method here, so I tried to update the radios to the latest version (don't worry I know I'm doing this right), and I did, but it did nothing to help. I have the latest amon_ra 3.11 and Im running the Anthrax test kernel plus MikG 3.0, however ive also tried AOSP roms with AOSP kernels and its the same effing deal. I've also tried updating the PRL and the Profile, but NOTHING CHANGES. Ugh, I really need the texting to work because I live in a 3G weak area so google voice is not reliable. Thank you in advance... ill answer any questions you guys have.