Problems with RUU and unroot?

conski

Aug 27, 2010
Visit site
Im not having the normal problem of getting errors like ive read in the sticky, it just gets me to "waiting for bootloader" and never goes further then that... ive been waiing for a half hour or so..

Anyone have this same problem who has used this before?

Which RUU from that last should i be using?

Kevin OQuinn

AC Team Emeritus
May 17, 2010
Visit site
The most current for your phone. Sounds like it got stuck. You might have to start over. It can be a pain. Probably won't work the first try.

conski

Aug 27, 2010
Visit site
ive done it so many times! it always gets stuck right there?

i dont quite understand the other unroot in tht sitcky either

conski

Aug 27, 2010
Visit site
i got pretty wasted in NYC and dropped it :/ my new one comes in the mail tomorrow so im unrooting this one and sending it back.

i plan on rooting again

beezy

Feb 27, 2010
Visit site
i got pretty wasted in NYC and dropped it :/ my new one comes in the mail tomorrow so im unrooting this one and sending it back.

i plan on rooting again

I'd just send it back rooted.They aren't going to check for root.Plus you would already have your new phone.Rooting didn't break the phone dropping it did.

Kevin OQuinn

AC Team Emeritus
May 17, 2010
Visit site
Does the phone even turn on? If not don't worry about it. If so they won't check for it because you filed the claim for damage.

conski

Aug 27, 2010
Visit site
this was said before in my former thread.. couple people said i should still unroot it.

the phone works great, its really just the screen looks like its got spider webs all over it from the huge amount of cracks

Kevin OQuinn

AC Team Emeritus
May 17, 2010
Visit site
oh that was you in that thread. sorry i didn't realize. if you feel like giving up you can just break it so it doesn't turn on. easiest way would probably be to bend the contacts where the battery goes.

beezy

Feb 27, 2010
Visit site
this was said before in my former thread.. couple people said i should still unroot it.

the phone works great, its really just the screen looks like its got spider webs all over it from the huge amount of cracks

CHeck your PM box in just a min. going to send you something;)

Kevin OQuinn

AC Team Emeritus
May 17, 2010
Visit site
you can try redownloading everything (maybe you have a corrupt file). and make sure you download from the links provided. they are proven to work. and other version of HTC sync might not work because they may have changed something. what method did you use to root originally?

beezy

Feb 27, 2010
Visit site

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dumpsterrentals38