Phone rooted from Unrevoked 3.. now what do I do?

Youssef7

Nov 9, 2010
Visit site
Okay I guess my phone is rooted from Enrevoked 3 and it said "Done". I look at my phone and I see super Permissions.. I click it and nothing is there.... so what Do I do now.. wheres all the goodies at lol

OrangeGTP

Nov 13, 2010
Visit site
sounds like you need to read some more....theres plenty of threads with the questions you asked. and by taking the easy way out with using unrevoked you will still have no clue how to flash roms and remove or add things which sounds like is what your wanting to do.

check out the stickies...i was reading these forums and xda for 2 months prior to me getting my evo last tuesday lol...im no expert by any means but reading and understanding will save you and everyone else who answers the same questions over and over again a headache.

jnl813

Jun 21, 2010
Visit site
Youseff, simply install Rom Manager from the Market so you can install rom directly from there, there's no need to go to XDA ( not yet ), let me know if you have any questions. Some people on here dont realize that Rooting for the first time is kinda scary ( but it shouldnt ) and dont know how to communicate too well. Its easy, and relax rooting was the hardest part, once you get Rom Manager it'll be super easy for you to do.

OrangeGTP

Nov 13, 2010
Visit site
Youseff, simply install Rom Manager from the Market so you can install rom directly from there, there's no need to go to XDA ( not yet ), let me know if you have any questions. Some people on here dont realize that Rooting for the first time is kinda scary ( but it shouldnt ) and dont know how to communicate too well. Its easy, and relax rooting was the hardest part, once you get Rom Manager it'll be super easy for you to do.

i dont see it as scary...maybe i have a different approach than others...but i read up and learn what im wanting to do before just jumping in and attempting something without any knowledge like the op is doing. some people want it spoonfed to them which is not the correct method in my book and is clearly what the op is wanting especially after having 3 different threads on the same thing.

knowledge is power my friend. i was readin these forums for 2 months prior to getting my evo last tuesday...i tested the battery for one day...then i rooted and flashed the next day...i havent had any problems cuz i have read the forums and seen the different scenarios people went thru or what not do to etc etc. just my 2 cents tho.

MissJennell#IM

Mar 4, 2010
Visit site
You now have 3 posts with the same stuff that is in your OP. Why do you need more posts about the same thing when the questions you are asking in your subsequent posts have already been answered?

Robbie317

Jun 7, 2010
Visit site
You now have 3 posts with the same stuff that is in your OP. Why do you need more posts about the same thing when the questions you are asking in your subsequent posts have already been answered?

He has post all over the place..... I don't know what to think or even say.... Between yesterday and today I count at least 5 maybe 6 different post for all sorts of different problems with his phone and rooting, flashing ROM's figuring out how to unroot etc...

I think he is just way over his head in all this......

OrangeGTP

Nov 13, 2010
Visit site
He has post all over the place..... I don't know what to think or even say.... Between yesterday and today I count at least 5 maybe 6 different post for all sorts of different problems with his phone and rooting, flashing ROM's figuring out how to unroot etc...

I think he is just way over his head in all this......

we tried to help thats all we can do :)

Robbie317

Jun 7, 2010
Visit site
we tried to help thats all we can do :)

:p Exactly... I was 100% new to rooting when I got my EVO and I tossed and turned on weather I wanted to do it or not... I was so scared I was going to brick my phone and finally one day I just said F*** it and took the dive.... I rooted the long way and it was time consuming and even at the end I thought I did something wrong... I was sure of it and then I flashed my first ROM and it worked without a hitch and I have been flashing ROM's left and right until I started having problems with the hardware... Had to unroot so I could take it to Sprint for a hardware/warranty issue......

This guys seems 100% lost.... Like he has no clue at all....

What else can you do??? He needs to find someone who can physically do it for him.. Someone who KNOWS what they are doing or at least has a clue around a computer... :D

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member