Miui help

interhawk1

Jan 16, 2011
Visit site
So I was interested in the miui rom and I was looking everywhere for a stable rom and I'm not sure if I have one but the miui rom in rom manager gives me errors when trying to download. So I went to miui dev website and downloaded their 1.28 version which was their latest release I think for the evo and I flashed it via clockworkmod and my camra is not working

Can anyone tell me if I'm doing something wrong or is there another stable miui rom?

Thanks

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk

bassmanxu

May 7, 2010
Visit site
So I was interested in the miui rom and I was looking everywhere for a stable rom and I'm not sure if I have one but the miui rom in rom manager gives me errors when trying to download. So I went to miui dev website and downloaded their 1.28 version which was their latest release I think for the evo and I flashed it via clockworkmod and my camra is not working

Can anyone tell me if I'm doing something wrong or is there another stable miui rom?

Thanks

Did you do a full wipe? The MIUI devs recommend flashing Calkulin's Wipe All zip before flashing the new rom. They have a link to it on their site. SO, you flash that, then flash the 1.2.4 version. I just did last night coming from Myn and it worked fine.

interhawk1

Jan 16, 2011
Visit site
Did you do a full wipe? The MIUI devs recommend flashing Calkulin's Wipe All zip before flashing the new rom. They have a link to it on their site. SO, you flash that, then flash the 1.2.4 version. I just did last night coming from Myn and it worked fine.

Could you please give the the link to the 1.2.4 version I don't think I flashed that one... it would be great

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tivativa