Visit site
when I try and turn it on...
I check it, to turn it on
It says turning on...
Scanning.... for like 2 seconds
Then it says turning off...
And stays off..
Any ideas as to why that is happening?

Please Help with this.. Thank you again.

Here's what's happening.. It's a sense video...but same thing is happening in cm
YouTube - cast20110328_083226.mp4

HELP? Thanks

Monster60

Apr 7, 2011
Visit site
Having a problem saving pictures that are received through picture mail. All I can do is zoom in and out any suggestions? Running cm7 from rom manager

Last edited:

Monster60

Apr 7, 2011
Visit site
This.

If that doesn't work, try a Sense ROM. If it's working there, do the data fix (don't have the link atm) and re-flash. Alternatively, go to a stock ROM, update your profile and PRL, then try re-flashing.

I'll try the full wipe here in a bit. I just switched from a sense rom. I was running myns warm 2.2 rls5 for HTC EVO. no problems there, very happy with cm7. I'll post back later. Thanks.

The problem is when I the picture. The other options just "blink real quick" and I cannot access them

Last edited:

jprins68

Sep 24, 2010
Visit site
Well, I'm still having issues.. How do I fix it:O

It turns out that I am still having the issue in N36 as well, it just did not show up. It seems to happen after going into and out of Airplane Mode. The only way that I can ever come up with to fix it is rebooting.

Hopefully this will be resolved before the CM7 final that Cyanogen says is coming very soon.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tress