Visit site
when I try and turn it on...
I check it, to turn it on
It says turning on...
Scanning.... for like 2 seconds
Then it says turning off...
And stays off..
Any ideas as to why that is happening?

Please Help with this.. Thank you again.

Here's what's happening.. It's a sense video...but same thing is happening in cm
YouTube - cast20110328_083226.mp4

HELP? Thanks

Monster60

Apr 7, 2011
Visit site
Having a problem saving pictures that are received through picture mail. All I can do is zoom in and out any suggestions? Running cm7 from rom manager

Last edited:

Monster60

Apr 7, 2011
Visit site
This.

If that doesn't work, try a Sense ROM. If it's working there, do the data fix (don't have the link atm) and re-flash. Alternatively, go to a stock ROM, update your profile and PRL, then try re-flashing.

I'll try the full wipe here in a bit. I just switched from a sense rom. I was running myns warm 2.2 rls5 for HTC EVO. no problems there, very happy with cm7. I'll post back later. Thanks.

The problem is when I the picture. The other options just "blink real quick" and I cannot access them

Last edited:

jprins68

Sep 24, 2010
Visit site
Well, I'm still having issues.. How do I fix it:O

It turns out that I am still having the issue in N36 as well, it just did not show up. It seems to happen after going into and out of Airplane Mode. The only way that I can ever come up with to fix it is rebooting.

Hopefully this will be resolved before the CM7 final that Cyanogen says is coming very soon.