Searchable Custom Roms database

jaileer

Aug 6, 2010
Visit site
that's actually better, IMO. That way, if you want to read up on the ROM before installing, or if you have questions after flashing, you've got the link to the proper thread.

illwood

Jun 13, 2010
Visit site
Very nice, that is a good layout and nice to have a repository for available ROMs.

If you're open to adding more ROMs to the list, I recommend adding Calkulin's EViO 2 ROM for a Froyo ROM and the link is in my signature.

illwood

Jun 13, 2010
Visit site
illwood, it's quit old (10 feb was last updated). I'm going to add it as soon as the chef releases an update for it
Ok, but I don't know that there will be an update until Calkulin releases a Gingerbread ROM. The current version (1.8) is very stable and I don't think it needs to be updated as a Froyo ROM.

cloak.n.dagger

Jun 24, 2010
Visit site
I've been using this site for a few weeks now and love it! Great job OP!! As a suggestion, it would be nice to see the state of the ROM (WIP, BETA, STABLE, etc...) from the first screen. Also, instead of Sense = Yes, should be No or Sense+Version (as in 1.0, 2.0, etc...). Just some suggestions, that I know would make it nicer for me and possible others. But it really is great as is and I use it multiple times a day now. Thanks again!

ang4all

Apr 28, 2011
Visit site
Thanks cloack.n.dagger, I'll see what I can do with sense version and state, I'll try to add them as soon as I have some free time

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tress