Help! I've been flashing more than a perv in a trench coat

jbzny1

Oct 19, 2010
Visit site
OK so I have been a serial flasher for about 6 months now, and I just can't seem to find one ROM to settle on... I have used sense, non-sense and AOSP(BTW what the hell does that stand for?), and I have determined that I like to have at least a little sense on my phone, but I have liked the AOSP roms like EOD, and CM. I have used myn 2.2 and Z, sprint lovers and others. I really liked MikG also, but my battery life sucked. Right now I'm on Vealpak 3.2 which has given me great battery life, but I really like having sense. so could anybody tell me what ROMs have a combination of sense and AOSP if any, I like the panoramic HTC camera that only works with sense, so any suggestions u have or even how to improve or find out why my battery sucks on MikG would be appreciated.

bb_batman_dcx

Jun 30, 2010
Visit site
your best bet, I think, is to get a AOSP-based ROM (e.g. CM7, Deck's ROM, etc) and then use LauncherPro. LauncherPro kinda looks like a stock Android Launcher (if you set it up that way) and it has Sense-like widgets (like its calendar, messaging app, Friends Stream type app, etc.) That what I was using for the longest time (CM7 w/ LauncherPro Plus) until I switched over to MikG (I really wanted that lockscreen :p)

btw....love the thread title hahaha

Reactions: jbzny1

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Non