Bad Benchmark Tests

brycenull

Jul 14, 2011
Visit site
I have the HTC EVO obviously. It is at Android 2.3.3 not rooted (even though I want so so bad, patiently waiting). I want to know why I am getting really bad results from Quadrant. This phone runs so smooth but the benchmark testing says something completly different. It is kinda bugging me. I guess the Evo works perfectly but doesnt please the benchmark tests. Thanks for the help.

yodatom10

Mar 20, 2011
Visit site
I have the HTC EVO obviously. It is at Android 2.3.3 not rooted (even though I want so so bad, patiently waiting). I want to know why I am getting really bad results from Quadrant. This phone runs so smooth but the benchmark testing says something completly different. It is kinda bugging me. I guess the Evo works perfectly but doesnt please the benchmark tests. Thanks for the help.
It might be a quadrant issue not being able to read the EVO after the gingerbread update i would not be worried about the results.

Reactions: brycenull

brycenull

Jul 14, 2011
Visit site
Does anyone else have choppy 2d and 3d testing on their Evo. I thought they took the cap off and on the benchmark it rarely goes above 30fps