Walking Overdrive FTW

justinsaneeeee

Jan 4, 2010
Visit site
In my opinion I think the fact that since the HTC EVO is a walking overdrive and if you dont know what that is ..it is a device that allows you to every where with it and connect up to 5 devices and get 4g/3g internet. Now the EVO will be able to connect up to 8 devices to it. Example you have your phone in your pocket and you have your iPad or itouch or Laptop in your car your like well i cant do this or this on my phone so i need my laptop pull out your laptop click search connections and there ya go. I think this feature alone on this phone makes this phone the best phone alive I mean comeon no more Clear internet no more sprint usb device all you do is search for internet and there it is first one there. I love it ... Dont you ?

WatermelonSlim

Apr 26, 2010
Visit site
People have been doing this for year, lol. Maybe not 8 devices, but my phones have been WiFi hotspots for several years now.

Yes, it is great though. No paying for internet access at hotels, no putting your computer on the public networks at coffee shops and fast food joints, and I have even used it while camping, lol.

Of course, I have never had an Android phone (the Evo will be my first) so I don't know if it's new to Android or not.

Brett636

May 3, 2010
Visit site
I've been hacking my phones and tethering to them for quite awhile now, only now it will actually be allowed with the EVO. I just hope Sprint makes good on its promise to increase 4g coverage.

WatermelonSlim

Apr 26, 2010
Visit site
I've been hacking my phones and tethering to them for quite awhile now, only now it will actually be allowed with the EVO. I just hope Sprint makes good on its promise to increase 4g coverage.

It will be allowed if you pay the $15-$20 extra every month. Screw that, I'll keep doing it for free.