Win a free Evo 4G from Android Central [contest]

Status
Not open for further replies.

cjones

Feb 18, 2010
Visit site
Monster

What I love about this phone the most is that I play poker with a bunch of gadget geeks like me, and when I walk in and slap this MONSTER down on the poker table, they are all gonna drool over it's :eek: AWESOMENESS! That is why I need this phone. Just to make my buddies jealous. I want another MONSTER in my pocket! :)

colin0924

May 7, 2010
Visit site
Best feature

The best feature has got to be the snapdragon processor. My Hero is awesome except for the fact that it has a slow processor.

petsik

May 16, 2010
Visit site
Best thing about the Evo

Of course it is the 4g with the use of the front facing camera to video chat. No more using the computer for this feature thank god, it was getting heavy.

KeithAD

Mar 8, 2010
Visit site
4G

Count me in. I am most excited about ditching my Motorola Q and stomping it on the ground. Also using this phone to beat down the iPhone's I am surrounded by.

Features I want:
Video Calling,
Android itself,
And a screen the size of Mr T's Fist.

cheek813

May 7, 2010
Visit site
im want to try out the video calling the most that way when my x and my daughter move florida next month i can see my little girl whenever i want, and the voice and data at the same time is good so when i have to talk to the x i can be looking at androidcentral.com instead of listening to her ramble on about god knows what!!

zimmy6996

May 17, 2010
Visit site
Voice and data at the same time!!!

By far, the #1 feature I am looking forward to on this phone is the ability to do voice and data at the same time! Of course, that isn't the ONLY feature I want!

If you send me one of these phones, I'll show you ALL THE FEATURES I'M LOOKING FORWARD TO!

:)

Good luck everyone, and thanks Android Central!

jonorjonathan

May 13, 2010
Visit site
i think i'm most excited about being able to show apple fanboys their phone isn't the best. i think just playing a youtube video on this things will rock their socks off!

Murph

Mar 8, 2010
Visit site
My favorite thing about this device is the way it's furthering the Android "cause" by providing yet another Android device -- this time one that's built on VERY powerful hardware, further enticing developers to build great apps. The higher Android's market share, the more great apps we will see. Simultaneous voice and data is nice, too.

chililvr

Apr 19, 2010
Visit site
Sprint Rocks

I am most looking forward to the mobil hotspot! (and the super sixed screen and the fact that it will be my first Android phone, ditching the bberry). I have so been looking forward for this phone! Finally Sprint will have the best phone with the best network!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RandyRoyalty