Page 3 of 133 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Global Posts
    21 Global Posts

im want to try out the video calling the most that way when my x and my daughter move florida next month i can see my little girl whenever i want, and the voice and data at the same time is good so when i have to talk to the x i can be looking at androidcentral.com instead of listening to her ramble on about god knows what!!

HDMI-out is a nice feature
    Google Dev Phone 1 - CyanogenMod 6.1 (2.2.1)
    Telus Milestone - G.O.T 2.2.1

I'm very excited about the 4GWiMax, I'm really hoping it will be a game changer.

Go Android Central!

Definitely the 4G

Global Posts
    20 Global Posts

Thumbs up Voice and data at the same time!!!

By far, the #1 feature I am looking forward to on this phone is the ability to do voice and data at the same time! Of course, that isn't the ONLY feature I want!

If you send me one of these phones, I'll show you ALL THE FEATURES I'M LOOKING FORWARD TO!

Good luck everyone, and thanks Android Central!

i think i'm most excited about being able to show apple fanboys their phone isn't the best. i think just playing a youtube video on this things will rock their socks off!

My favorite thing about this device is the way it's furthering the Android "cause" by providing yet another Android device -- this time one that's built on VERY powerful hardware, further enticing developers to build great apps. The higher Android's market share, the more great apps we will see. Simultaneous voice and data is nice, too.

Global Posts
    3 Global Posts

WiMax speeds - The power to overthrow home DSL and some day rule the world.

Default Sprint Rocks

I am most looking forward to the mobil hotspot! (and the super sixed screen and the fact that it will be my first Android phone, ditching the bberry). I have so been looking forward for this phone! Finally Sprint will have the best phone with the best network!

I am excited for everything about the Evo 4G! But the thing I'm most excited about is the 4G.

coming from a pre, the 4.3" screen will be a blessing!

I'm one to say that the kickstand was most probably one of the "smaller features" that made this beast stand out to me also.

I'm most excited by the front camera, then the 8 meg camera on the back, and the 4.3 inch screen.

It's hard to pick just one feature. But, if I must, I would say the video streaming and video conferencing. We have a 7 month-old son and it will be great to stream video of him at his swim lessons, etc, to his grandparents. I also look forward to doing video conferencing with them (when skype or Qik creates a program for EVO to PC/Mac video conferencing).

Default 4.3 inch screen for now. 4G later.

I have closed the gap but I can still type faster on my iPod Touch than on my Hero. I'm hoping the 4.3" screen makes typing on the EVO even faster than the iPhone. Reading web pages (and Kindle books when the Android app launches) with more real estate and pixels should also be nice.

Default Love to win

Like anybody else, I would like to win this phone. It's packed with so many over the top features it's truely a phone that will help Sprint. There are three things about this phone I am most excited about, the huge 4.3 inch screen, the 8MP rear camera and of all things the kickstand. The phone has a kickstand! Just awesome. I want to be the first to say I have a phone that has a kickstand. In fact, wouldn't it be awesome if Sprint/HTC had more of a sense of humor and made a commecial that looked like it was circa 1977 and have a kid riding his banana seat bike, stop, put it on a kickstand and they integrate the phone somehow into the commecial. The tag line can read, "the kickstand, not just for you bike anymore."

Global Posts
    3 Global Posts

Definitely the ability to overthrow small nations, even though it's not covered under nationwide roaming LOL! Other than that, living in Portland the 4g is exciting as well as the awesome camera and huge screen. I would love to give my motorola cliq away after winning this

Default Video Chat

I gotta say the video chat is what i'm looking forward to. My wife is going to have move before me to work at a new job and i would love to be able to see her over the phone until i can join her again in person. Please choose me, thanks.

Gotta have the 4G awesomeness! It will make 3G seem as crappy as Edge(2G) is now!

Global Posts
    4 Global Posts

I'm most excited about 4G speeds...
    from what I hear, WiMax is so fast that you can use it to order food online in the past so that your food will be ready in what seems to be an instantaneous response.

Global Posts
    69 Global Posts

Coming from a Blackberry I'm excited about having a huge 4.3" screen and a whole new operating system!!!

The 1Ghz processor, I am so excited about the speed of the HTC EVO, I sure would love to win one(see as how my contract will not be upgradable yet) I am just so excited about this phone and to move from PreCentral to AndriodCentral. Thanks for the chance to win guys. I love the speed, speed, speed. I am pumped about the speed!

Global Posts
    12 Global Posts

4.3 inch screen AND 4G???

Call me impressed!

ROM
    Stock

I want that HUGE screen. Huge screen. Did I mention I love that HUGE SCREEN?

Default The Best of the Best

To pick one would not do justice to the EVO. It has to be a mix of the features, as you can find one of these features on another phone somewhere. For me it is the combination of 1Ghz processor,OS & software, and the 8 megapixel camera that shoots in 720P (great for video of my sons first steps, because he won't take them when I have my camcorder handy )
Page 3 of 133 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast