720p video taken by HTC Evo 4g by Engadget

zhens

May 12, 2010
Visit site
Can anyone post this video on youtube/vimeo/etc.? My filter software doesn't allow the engadget video server to come through

Chris5#WN

May 16, 2010
Visit site
def see how the video is being compressed which kinda sucks, def not HD quality like the hype states ... hopefully there is an app or some kinda of fix for that in the near future -

yanks4life

May 14, 2010
Visit site
great pics and vids. am i the only 1 who googles htc evo 4 throughout the day to see any updates?lol

No man, I do the same thing and also search Youtube for the latest HTC Evo videos posted as well as refresh these forums quite a few times during the day. I am addicted, haha and can't wait for this freaking phone to come out already!!! Got mine preordered at BB for the 4th!

justin_aga

May 18, 2010
Visit site
Lol yea I check youtube for vids also. Its funny how Ive seen certain vids and dont mind watching them again. This may be the phone thats has me hook for atleast a year. I have yet to find that phone

letsgoflyers81

Mar 25, 2010
Visit site
The pics look OK, but the video looks terrible, compressed to hell. I realize a phone is never a replacement for a camera or video camera, but still I expected better. Doesn't mean I won't be getting mine on 6/4 anyway.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dumpsterrentals38