EVO 4G from TeleSales

theiphonewannabe

Mar 29, 2010
Visit site
Just an option for those of you who either have not pre-ordered or are unwilling to go into a Sprint store....

EVO will be available on TeleSales. It is more likely to happen on Saturday, but could be on Friday. Point is that it will be on TeleSales for a short time as unit numbers will be few.

:D

dfine1966

Apr 16, 2010
Visit site
I have to order through telesales because Sprint messed up my account and switched my wife and my lines from main to secondary by mistake and can't change it back or I will lose all my discounts. Trust me I will end up paying at least $20 to $30 more a month if I lose the discount they said I would lose. They told me in writing, which I have, that my number is eligible, but it won't show in the computer, so I have to order by phone by account services, who will then tell telesales to order it. At least I hope they don't screw up again. You think after 12 years, they would finally get it right, but Sprint seems to mess my account up at least once a year.

theiphonewannabe

Mar 29, 2010
Visit site
There will be a ton of stock. No need to worry.

I wasn't worrying. :) I was merely pointing out that you do not need to be in a Sprint store on the 4th to get one.

I have to order through telesales because Sprint messed up my account and switched my wife and my lines from main to secondary by mistake and can't change it back or I will lose all my discounts. Trust me I will end up paying at least $20 to $30 more a month if I lose the discount they said I would lose. They told me in writing, which I have, that my number is eligible, but it won't show in the computer, so I have to order by phone by account services, who will then tell telesales to order it. At least I hope they don't screw up again. You think after 12 years, they would finally get it right, but Sprint seems to mess my account up at least once a year.

I had the same issues as you up until last year. Then magically Sprint figured it out and I no longer got taxed for a city I never lived in nor visited. :)

scott_0

May 28, 2010
Visit site
I plan on ordering on the internet through Sprints site, say I order first thing Friday morning and they are in stock, how quickly does Sprint get their orders filled?

deparson

Mar 19, 2010
Visit site
Every time I have ordered they shipped the same day with next day delivery. That would put it at Monday best case.

I plan on ordering on the internet through Sprints site, say I order first thing Friday morning and they are in stock, how quickly does Sprint get their orders filled?

heberman

May 13, 2010
Visit site
I like Telesales because I can charge the phone to my Sprint account. But I'm picking this one up at the store. After getting about $140 for my Palm Pre on Ebay, the upgrade price isn't bad at all.

BigRick10

May 13, 2010
Visit site
I will never order through telesales or website ever again. Last year i ordered the Blackberry Tour as soon as it became available. Then users all placing order after the people that ordered early. They were getting theirs shipped out first!

VDub2174

Moderator Captain
Trusted Member
Dec 28, 2009
Visit site

Sprint is usually quick with shipping phones. Even when I placed an order on a Saturday, I got the phone on Tuesday.

deparson

Mar 19, 2010
Visit site
I seem to recall that Sprint does not update their site right at midnight. The last time I remember reading something it was updated around 4AM but I don't recall what time zone that was vs. Sprint's timezone.

I will be ordering from Sprints wesite on Friday. Does anyone know if ordering will be available at midnight?

solo1

May 31, 2010
Visit site
I like Telesales because I can charge the phone to my Sprint account. But I'm picking this one up at the store. After getting about $140 for my Palm Pre on Ebay, the upgrade price isn't bad at all.

You can go to the Sprint store and do the same thing ... Thats the ONLY reason I am chosing to stand in line at Sprint . :p

solo1

May 31, 2010
Visit site

You can go to the Sprint store and do the same thing ( charge it to your account ) ... Thats the ONLY reason I am chosing to stand in line at Sprint . :p