Next EVO to be HTC Jewel? EVO LTE?

dtreo

May 4, 2010
Visit site
Did you catch this news today on pocketnow about the HTC Jewel (One X) being the next EVO LTE? Nice. Something worth replacing my aging EVO...

"Now that AT&T's lined up to get the just-revealed One X, and T-Mobile's taken claim to the One S (with Verizon always fed a steady stream of quality hardware), HTC's plans for Sprint seem to be up in the air, especially with the once cutting-edge EVO 3D closing in on its one-year launch anniversary. Well we've now learned from a trusted source that a high-end handset is in fact on its way to Sprint from the House of One, and it's codenamed the HTC Jewel."

dtreo

May 4, 2010
Visit site
HTC Jewel or Jet...I don't care what they call it. Is every EVO 4G owner like me itching to get the next version based on the One series? (sounding like a variation of the One X)

CTIA countdown continues...

MrNolan

Jun 16, 2010
Visit site
Im holding on to my old Evo. Can't wait til the next one comes out. This is the first phone in a loooooooooong time that I have kept for the full 2 year contract without upgrading.

zmann

Nov 9, 2010
Visit site
Loved my evo, love my evo 3d even more,, and I will be first in line for the newest. When I find something that works for me I stay with it and so far evo has been great for me.

EVO-LUTION 3D

dizzle16

May 4, 2011
Visit site
HTC jet baby. Jet, jam, jewel. Pick a j and be happy. Let's be like ralphioso on parks and rec and call it "J-shot" lmao

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RandyRoyalty