Hoping for a solution, but not counting on it...

akarol

May 31, 2010
Visit site
One of the features that the Pre had that actually made my life easier (and trust me, there aren't many) was the fact that the phone dialer would start on the missed/received calls page when re-opened (regardless of whether the application was fully closed or not). Is there any way of getting that done with the EVO? Since we talk to the same 5-10 people 90% of the time, this was actually quite useful in quickly calling them back, etc. At the moment I have to open the dialer and click the bottom-right button (not a huge deal), but if there is any way to automatically pop up to that screen, that would be great (and if you point me out to the People widget, I'll kill you).

jedisrus

May 8, 2010
Visit site
I just want to get this straight. You are complaining about opening the dialer and having to do one more tap to see your recent calls?

OK.

If you want you can add an app shortcut to your home page for call history. I just did to check it out for you and save you one button press. :)

akarol

May 31, 2010
Visit site
And I will go crawl in a hole and never leave again. Wow... what an idiot I am. For some reason I though those numbers were alphabetical and not sorted by how recent they were called/received. Lol. I guess that's what I get for having friends called Andre, Bianca, Carla, and Dan... :D

akarol

May 31, 2010
Visit site
I just want to get this straight. You are complaining about opening the dialer and having to do one more tap to see your recent calls?

OK.

If you want you can add an app shortcut to your home page for call history. I just did to check it out for you and save you one button press. :)

Wow, you have redeemed my stupidity with that save. That's exactly what I was looking for... saving that extra click. God, I love this community. You both get a "Thanks!". :D

jedisrus

May 8, 2010
Visit site
Wow, you have redeemed my stupidity with that save. That's exactly what I was looking for... saving that extra click. God, I love this community. You both get a "Thanks!". :D

No problem. The only reason I know this is because my wife uses her Hero exactly the same way and complained about it. She was used to her BB working that way!