Facebook (Mobile Touch Site, not App) and Selecting Links

its_miller_time

May 19, 2010
Visit site
Okay,

So I just got my Evo on Thursday and am in absolute love. Coming from a blackberry curve 8330, this thing is leaps and bounds from it, and love showing it to anyone who will take a peak at it.

Well, this weekend, I was setting up all my bookmarks and what not and saw that Facebook Mobile was one of the pre-designated bookmarks already assigned in the phone.

Well, when I go into the mobile site, I have trouble selecting the links. I can get the link highlighted with a green box, but I cannot actually get it to go forward to the new address. Any of you guys have any ideas on that?

It's really bad on facebook but does it on other sites too. I also noticed that when I view a photo album on my EVO through the mobile site, that it screws up and wont display it right. It also asks me to download Facebook Mobile for my Nexus One. Pssssst. This ain't no Nexus One (though I would enjoy the 2.2 function of it... :p)

Thanks!

2CupsWithString

passionately curious
Jun 1, 2010
Visit site
Have you tried the Dolphin HD browser? If not I suggest it as I use it and have no such problems. I didn't really use the stock browser.. I would if it said "Chrome" though. ;)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tress