Will Sprint or Sprint.com ever sell this phone again?

digink#AC

May 16, 2010
Visit site
I sold 2 of my Pre's to get the EVO (paying full price so figured I might as well sell them since I didn't really like the build of the phone anyways) and seems like they have been sold out since.

I am avoiding anyone other than Sprint to get it because MSRP everywhere other than Sprint seems to be $100 or more over $449.99. Does anyone have any idea if these puppies well ever be sold at Sprint.com again in the next week or so?

I've been without a smart phone for 2 weeks and I'm dying.

rjl2

May 4, 2010
Visit site
Just ordered my EVO from the Sprint site.

Glad I came and checked the forums. I called all the BB and RS stores around me and no one had any in stock nor did they know when more would be arriving.

Let's hope it gets here before my birthday on Tuesday!

digink#AC

May 16, 2010
Visit site
Just ordered my EVO from the Sprint site.

Glad I came and checked the forums. I called all the BB and RS stores around me and no one had any in stock nor did they know when more would be arriving.

Let's hope it gets here before my birthday on Tuesday!

they said 2-5 days for me, I'll be expecting it by Friday... gotta hope for the best!

digink#AC

May 16, 2010
Visit site
I'm still not sure how 449 + tax - shipping came out to be $508 (i know they had an upgrade fee) but since it'll be on my next bill I'll worry about it then... kinda feel crazy paying that much for a phone but I didn't want to sign another contract and wasn't eligible for an upgrade.

May 21, 2010
Visit site
Hopefully they'll still be available tomorrow morning.

Are you having to wait because that's when you'll be eligible for the full discount? If so, go ahead and call telesales, they will upgrade you. I did it this morning. If you customer care number they'll tell you telesales will only upgrade if you have a problem with your current device. Telesales says not true and will upgrade you.

r-nice

Mar 8, 2010
Visit site
Are you having to wait because that's when you'll be eligible for the full discount? If so, go ahead and call telesales, they will upgrade you. I did it this morning. If you customer care number they'll tell you telesales will only upgrade if you have a problem with your current device. Telesales says not true and will upgrade you.

Yeah, I was going to chat with them and try what you said but their chat is busted.

flyr29

Jun 30, 2010
Visit site
I was denied as well just a few days ago, but they were sold out online then.

I was hoping to be able to enjoy my first Android phone on my upgrade day (7/1) but it looks like I'll be joining the hunt with other people as all the stores locally are sold out...

Been using a Pearl 8130 because my Palm Pre lasted a whole 10 months and I treated it like a newborn child. Inexcusably poor quality...

digink#AC

May 16, 2010
Visit site
I was denied as well just a few days ago, but they were sold out online then.

I was hoping to be able to enjoy my first Android phone on my upgrade day (7/1) but it looks like I'll be joining the hunt with other people as all the stores locally are sold out...

Been using a Pearl 8130 because my Palm Pre lasted a whole 10 months and I treated it like a newborn child. Inexcusably poor quality...

I got lucky yesterday, after waiting for 2.5 weeks for them. They SUDDENLY show up on Sprint.com (even though I ordered via telesales). I also got a call this morning from a Sprint store I was on wait-list at that I could come pick one up today... too bad my Sprint is already in the process of being delivered to my house... 1 day shipping FTW

sho nuff

Jun 29, 2010
Visit site
Been on the waiting list here for a week...came available online today so I ordered one to enjoy the free shipping and no activation fee.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smokedog87