Does anyone know if this will work with the EVO?

j76ms

Jun 27, 2010
Visit site
I am thinking it probably won't work either but I need an affordable way to output to RCA. From research, it seems it is VERY expensive to switch the HDMI to RCA through some sort of converter.

TWC_SouthPhilly

Jun 6, 2010
Visit site
I don't know if that will work with the EVO.

Doesn't the EVO route it's video out of the HDMI port?

That plug is a miniSD right?

Then it says something about an app to.

I'd say it's more than possible as long as the app isn't carrier specific, and we can get it on the EVO. Doesn't the EVO and the Incredible run the same OS version?

j76ms

Jun 27, 2010
Visit site
It looks like it connects to the micro-usb port on the Incredible. It might work if the EVO had the same software but I cannot find that software on my EVO. I would say the EVO is stuck having to output video through the mirco-HDMI port. I have emailed HTC directly asking about this but have not received a response.

CIDMAN911

May 17, 2010
Visit site
Look at the description:

* Description
* Features
* Tags
* Send to friend
* Reviews

View your HTC Droid Incredible display on your flat planel TV with this HTC TV-Out cable. Use your television to watch videos or view other media and documents that are stored on your phone while charging its battery at the same time. This is a micro-USB to composite TV-Out cable.

For a complete review, images and video for this TV out cable, please visit HTC Droid Incredible TV Out Cable Review.

Please note: This will NOT work for any other micro-USB HTC phones, it will only work for HTC Droid Incredible.

TWC_SouthPhilly

Jun 6, 2010
Visit site
Ya ya.... that's what they said about the mobile HotSpot app on the Verizon Pre Plus. What it took the devs like a week to get it working in the Sprint Pre.