Anyone still love this gadget as much as day one?

rem_kujawa

Dec 11, 2009
Visit site
What are you gadget and techies think now. Everyday I use it it just seems to get better. This usually doesn't happen with me, normally I get board but this device is truly a work of tech art.

colecoyates

Jun 15, 2010
Visit site
I must admit I had this thing over a month and I still learn more and more everyday. I sometimes get bored with phones as well but I think that this one will be sticking areound with me for a very long time.

reynoldsrobbie

Jun 5, 2010
Visit site
A day hasn't passed since Ive had the EVO and haven't messed around with it in some way. I cant tell you how many different "scenes" I've created. It's an awesome phone.

rem_kujawa

Dec 11, 2009
Visit site
I must admit I had this thing over a month and I still learn more and more everyday. I sometimes get bored with phones as well but I think that this one will be sticking areound with me for a very long time.

yeah me too, coming from the Pre it seems like with the huge amounts of apps I could never get bored.

thekarens

May 18, 2010
Visit site
I LOVE my Evo! I still won't let anyone else touch it. I'm always messing with it and tweaking it. I'm on the laptop a lot less now.

Lockeskidney

Jun 5, 2010
Visit site
i like it alot but i think i like andoid more than the actual device

all the cool features i was excited about that were pumped before the release have been a let down

OnePalmAddict

Addicted 2 Mobile Gadgets
Jun 6, 2010
Visit site
Ditto everyone's comments above. I can't say that I necessarily get bored quickly with my devices, but I do often find that it doesn't take long to arrive at their limitations to setup/customization. However, after a month and a half+ with my EVO, I am still discovering cool things I can do with it and ways I can configure it. And I certainly don't get bored with it's speed and interface.

Lovin' my EVO much!
ME

noshooz

Jul 9, 2010
Visit site
I learn something new about my Evo every day. Yesterday I discovered if you rotate the phone while using the calculator it turns into a scientific calculator! This phone takes everything I throw at it and laughs. The only drawback is the battery life. But I've developed a strategy to where if I'm in a position to be charging it, I'm charging; be it via USB, car charger, or wall charger.

dwaynewilliams#WN

Feb 17, 2010
Visit site
I think that's the beauty of this device, there are so many ways to customize it. I play with the scenes all the time. It is a truly great device. It is the first smartphone I have had that I haven't found a problem with. I just started using swype today and really enjoy it. This thing makes my life so much easier and enjoyable. I too think that I will have this phone for a long time. When froyo comes, it will be even better. Hard to imagine.

tadtam

Jun 21, 2010
Visit site
If I still did not like it, I wouldn't be reading this forum twice a day (at least)..
I find new items/features about it everyday. Just loaded a pre-alpha Firefox browser called fennec. Its not ready for primetime yet and had to uninstall it. Beta should be ready in couple of months,,
But that is the beauty of Android and EVO changing everyday, AND GETTING BETTER!!
This is one of the best long term investment gadget that I have ever made.

mcduffer

Dec 27, 2009
Visit site
Yes! Still love this phone. It does everything I want and then some. There will be something way better when it comes time to upgrade in June 2011. Until then, im just gonna keep rockin this thing.

feet

May 20, 2010
Visit site
Its lived up to all my expectations.

its my alarm and i lay in bed & check email/weather/news stuff before i get up. i use it at work during breaks/lunch and when i go to bed i play sudoku to wind down before sleep.

if i feel tired or sick i stay in bed with it and i dont feel i need a laptop or tablet any more. its with me all of the time.

eye4ni

May 17, 2010
Visit site
I feel the same, usually after a few weeks of owning a new gadget, I will let it rest a little...... but not the Evo, week 6 for me and I'm still excited about this thing... When at home, I rarely even fire up the desktop/laptop anymore because I can do all of my web surfing etc right on the Evo, comfortably...

Great device, I love it