should I feel bad?

Roustermiller

May 13, 2010
Visit site
I was at a party with my wife and kids and the clown had an IPhone 4 and I just shut him down he was trying to go app for app with me when seen that it wasn't working by the time I looked up there was a crowd around us I felt like I was in the ring again and I was fighting for the belt after awhile people stop asking him is the the IPhone 4 aka cryphone and started to ask me where can they get my phone the Evo aka the best thing smoking long story short this was my first Phone battle with my Evo so I feel so good right now but at the end I realize I was at a kids party so do you think I'm wrong for what I did?

smallheadz

Jul 16, 2010
Visit site
Yes you should feel bad now there will be more people on the waiting list for an Evo. That is one reason these phones were invented, to keep us entertained while being surounded by people we don't want to talk to. As for the kids they could care less (depending on age).

deaofly

Apr 28, 2010
Visit site
The new iPhone only has a better looking screen and a tiny few things. Everything the iPhone 4 has the evo has also (feature wise). Everybody knows that Apple has had the same stuff for every iPhone and nothing new to impress anyone. As the Evo has a totally completely different better os and it can have apps and games out the box without rooting or hacking. People want to see New impressive things the Evo can do because the iPhone has had the same stuff for 3 years. That's why the Evo is always sold out because people want something more then a restricted phone like the iPhone.

Roustermiller

May 13, 2010
Visit site
Can't lie I feel good right now in the words of Mobb deep there's. A war outside no phone is safe from no matter if your the Evo or the cryphone lol

HYDE

Banned
Jun 23, 2010
Visit site
I don't see any winners when two people get into an arguement over cell phones. More like two losers. Kind of like winning a race in the Special Olympics, you are still ******ed...

MDteX

May 14, 2010
Visit site
I was at a party with my wife and kids and the clown had an IPhone 4 and I just shut him down he was trying to go app for app with me when seen that it wasn't working by the time I looked up there was a crowd around us I felt like I was in the ring again and I was fighting for the belt after awhile people stop asking him is the the IPhone 4 aka cryphone and started to ask me where can they get my phone the Evo aka the best thing smoking long story short this was my first Phone battle with my Evo so I feel so good right now but at the end I realize I was at a kids party so do you think I'm wrong for what I did?

Ever hear of sentences and punctuation?

li2327

Nov 17, 2009
Visit site
I'm sure it was all in fun, so don't feel bad. The best part of these phones is showing people what they can do.
:)

boggs3010#AC

Banned
May 17, 2010
Visit site
I don't see any winners when two people get into an arguement over cell phones. More like two losers. Kind of like winning a race in the Special Olympics, you are still ******ed...

GOTTA LOVE THE INTERNET. And I will leave it at that.

BTW no mention of an "arguement" from the OP. Sounds like 2 people who are passionate about their phone.

Sailvi767

Jun 13, 2010
Visit site
The Iphone has many advantages over the EVO. Both are great phones but I would not put down the Iphone. It can do many things I could really use and I would probably have one if ATT had coverage at my house. Couple of huge things it can do. It can run Journey as a browser which can emulate other browsers to insure it works with any website. It can run skype for international calls. I can be used almost world wide while the EVO is basically a US only phone. The applications in general are also more polished. There are several Iphone apps I could use that are not available at all for the android system.

Primetimeplaya

Jul 24, 2010
Visit site
The Iphone has many advantages over the EVO. Both are great phones but I would not put down the Iphone. It can do many things I could really use and I would probably have one if ATT had coverage at my house. Couple of huge things it can do. It can run Journey as a browser which can emulate other browsers to insure it works with any website. It can run skype for international calls. I can be used almost world wide while the EVO is basically a US only phone. The applications in general are also more polished. There are several Iphone apps I could use that are not available at all for the android system.

Yes, we know that GSM is the worldwide standard so that has nothing really to do with the iphone. Yes, the iphone's apps are definitely more polished, I have to give you that. Other than the polished apps, the iphone really has nothing on the Evo.