HD cables for EVO arriving at radioshacks now.

forrest09

Feb 6, 2010
Visit site
I'm an employee at radio Shack and ha to my surprise I was just doing my force feed and have a new HD cable for our evos!! Woooo. Figured y'all may like to know. Its 29.99

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk

biggamer3

Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
Radio Shack sucks so hard. They rape you on ANY accessory they have in stock. Went in to buy a USB cable for my ipod which i lost, the cheapest cables sold there were like 30 bucks. I was like for an extra 20 bucks i could already buy a Shuffle and get the plug free

forrest09

Feb 6, 2010
Visit site
Lmao rick I hate the damn company so definitely agreed there man. But a jobs a job. And yes I meant HDMI cables lol

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk

RocketJeff

May 19, 2010
Visit site
Just bought an HDMI to Micro HDMI (type D) cable from meritline.com this morning. The normal price is $8.99, but there is a coupon code listed for the first 300 buyers to get $2 off.

Since they have free shipping, I decided it was worth the risk to try it.

Cable is at: 6 Feet High Speed HDMI With Ethernet Micro HDMI to HDMI Cable, Type A Micro HDMI to Type D HDMI Cable, For HTC EVO 4G and Motorola DROID X with Micro HDMI port - Meritline.com

The coupon code is on their 'daily deals' page - search for "HDMI" and it's currently the first match. Meritline.com Daily Deal

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Non