Really surprised by this EVO vs iphone Review

imex99

May 16, 2010
Visit site
Nice.... Love my EVO and sold my ipod touch and can't stand using my father in laws iphone because of the small screen after using the EVO for almost three months now.

Sent from my Sprint HTC EVO 4G using Tapatalk

Robbie317

Jun 7, 2010
Visit site
It was fair.... Like a true close prize fight you could go either way.... Depending on exactly what your looking for one or the other could win a close fight.

joek1971

Mar 3, 2010
Visit site
One of the biggest differences is that with iPhone you cant download mp3's from the internet, with the EVO you simply go to any mp3 site and select any mp3 you want and download it. My friend has the iPhone4 and he cant do this, we tried with his and he said he has go threw the iTunes, but with a EVO I went to my mp3 site and selected 3 mp3's and download it without out a problem, also I have 4G in Brooklyn NY and get speeds 10-11 Mbs down and it took me about 30 seconds to get all 3 mp3's. Simply amazing. I also converted 2 of my co-workers to get Android's, one is getting the Galaxy S from T-Mobile and the other has iphone and he swapping it out for the EVO. People who has iPhone they are simple peeps and Android users are POWER USERS!!!!! That the biggest difference.

Mike20PR

Oct 14, 2009
Visit site
Comes to show you that iphone is no longer king. not the first review that it was defeated, techno buffalo also chose the evo over iphone as well as some others.

A few of my buddies are trading their iphone 4 for evos because they realized the true power behind this monster and how they were do limited with apple

Cobravision

Jul 18, 2010
Visit site
I think that if you can get past the size of the Evo (which confers all sorts of advantages), there's really no contest. Apple's biggest advantage is that they've enslaved so many unfortunate users with iTunes that it's probably the biggest stumbling block from switching from the iPhone.

pwnst_r

Jun 7, 2010
Visit site
I wish the Evo's sound quality was as good as the iXXXX's, that's the only downer for me.

I think that if you can get past the size of the Evo (which confers all sorts of advantages), there's really no contest. Apple's biggest advantage is that they've enslaved so many unfortunate users with iTunes that it's probably the biggest stumbling block from switching from the iPhone.

Except that Google really needs to come up with their own syncing method that WORKS. iTunes blows anything we have out of the water.

dwaynewilliams#WN

Feb 17, 2010
Visit site
I think that the iPhone is very close to the EVO. It still has the best media player and itunes can't be matched. Game play on the iPhone is the best I have ever seen on a smartphone. But, when it comes to features, screen size, power, customization, and integration with social media, the EVO cannot be touched.

pwnst_r

Jun 7, 2010
Visit site
I think that the iPhone is very close to the EVO. It still has the best media player and itunes can't be matched. Game play on the iPhone is the best I have ever seen on a smartphone. But, when it comes to features, screen size, power, customization, and integration with social media, the EVO cannot be touched.

^That.

Sh3ngLong

May 16, 2010
Visit site
I thought this video was going to be a Part 2 to the Prizefight that was posted over a month ago, but it's the same video. :p

Still great to see it again. Like everyone said, the iPhone has finally met its match and it's only going to get better for the Android world.

Night Train

Mar 14, 2010
Visit site
From the date of the video, it looks like it was done before Froyo. Wonder what the score would have been had that been part of the "prizefight."

Looks like there's a new official top-dog amongst smart phones. EVO for the win!!

PedroTheGoat

Jun 11, 2010
Visit site
I hate to admit it, but they're both great phones. I'll admit, I'm biased against AT&T and Apple... But I'm not going to sit here and tell you that the iPhone is horrible... It's the prettiest phone on the market, and iOS is stable and smooth as butter. If Apple didn't strike me as so closed and I could have an iPhone on Sprint then I would probably be prowling the Apple forums right now.

Litt

Apr 1, 2010
Visit site
Except that Google really needs to come up with their own syncing method that WORKS. iTunes blows anything we have out of the water.

iTunes is cool (though is sucks running on a PC). I'd like to see Amazon fill the iTunes void and add video downloads. Amazon could capitalize on all the "non-iPhone" smart phones and create syncing capabilities for Android, Phone7, Palm, and BB. There is a lot of opportunity in this space of the market if someone can create a system that isn't closed to one phone, one maker, and for the time being one cell provider. Heck, they may be able to create a program that syncs your phone and computer via the web. THAT would be cool.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RandyRoyalty