Looking to do a huge picture compilation..

Jerzyiroc

May 19, 2010
Visit site
As some may know from me mentioning it in a few past posts, I had knee surgery back in June. I'm still recovering and out of work and will be until around November. I'm bored. Like really really bored. Which is the main reason I post so much on this site lol.. Anyway, I've thought of a way to keep myself busy with something that I think would be pretty cool and fun to do. I want to collect as many pictures taken by Evo's, shooting for at least 250 actually, and make a nice compilation video of them. They MUST be from an Evo and not just some random picture either. I'd like them to be creative. I've personally taken well over 3000 pictures with my Evo using mainly Vignette. I don't want to do it with just my pictures though. I'd rather it be a compilation of pictures from Evo's all over the US. While some may not like the camera quality, I've been pretty damn impressed with it. The only other phone I've seen that's been able to take better pictures is the iPhone 4 unfortunately). So I really want to be able to show off not just the quality of pictures, but also how creativity and vision can really make a picture shine. It can be edited, but it MUST be from an Evo. If someone knows of a way for me to be able to tell by checking the picture file please PM me and let me know how. It can be funny, emotional, crazy, whatever as long as it looks good lol. If you'd like your picture to added pm me and I'll PM you back with my email address. In the email other than obviously the picture, tell me your name (first is fine) or your username or both whichever you prefer, age and location of where the picture was taken. Of course this is America and you don't have to, but I'd like to have small captions below each picture of who took it and where it was taken. Hopefully I get some good feedback and of course lots of pictures. I'm really looking forward to this. I really think this could turn out to be pretty cool and fun. Maybe if this takes off and turns out good I can do a video compilation next. We'll see how this turns out though. Thanks! =D

Last edited:

Edge767

Jun 3, 2010
Visit site
To check EXIF data, right-click on the file and view properties. There's a tab for info. Also, you can download free EXIF readers, and most photo manipulation/editing suites (Photoshop, Paintshop Pro, etc) also view EXIF data.

As for the pictures, I'll try to get some.

Jerzyiroc

May 19, 2010
Visit site
To check EXIF data, right-click on the file and view properties. There's a tab for info. Also, you can download free EXIF readers, and most photo manipulation/editing suites (Photoshop, Paintshop Pro, etc) also view EXIF data.

As for the pictures, I'll try to get some.

Awesome. Thanks info! I don't mind if they're edited, but as long as their Evo pictures that's all that matters. Send as many pics as you want!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tress