Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 3 of 49 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
Like Tree13Likes
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #51  

Default Re: Evo screen shots

Im liking the purple and blue

Jerz how the hell are u getting 21hrs with that min/max??
    HTC Shooter

Stalk Me

Quote Originally Posted by Cubanjinx View Post
    Im liking the purple and blue

Jerz how the hell are u getting 21hrs with that min/max??
    Lol the profile settings I have I guess. I get close to if not a full day now with SetPCU. I'm gonna update to VaelPak 2.0 soon with KingsKernel#8. I'll be able to undervolt too. Battery life is gonna be nasty lol
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #53  

Then I need to know your settings. Haha. Do u not use your phone a lot? Wtf gives?!
    *end jealousy*
    HTC Shooter

Stalk Me

Then I need to know your settings. Haha. Do u not use your phone a lot? Wtf gives?!
    *end jealousy*
    Lmao ya I use it a lot. I'm always on the phone. Here's my profile settings

Screen off: 245 Max 245 Min On Priority 100% on demand
    Temp >111.2: 576 max 128 Min Priority 90 on demand
    Charging/Full: 1152 Max 1152 Min Priority 86% performance
    Battery <10%: 245 Max 128 Min Priority 85% on demand
    Battery <19%: 460 Max 128 Min Priority 80% on demand
    Battery <30%: 652 Max 128 Min Priority 70% on demand
    Battery <100%: 1152 Max Min 1152 Performance Priority 50%
    Thanked by:
  5. Thread Author  Thread Author    #55  

And wats your main set to mr hold back :-P
    HTC Shooter

Stalk Me

Updated this one for booggerg with a sketch dock

And maybe another drawing type you might like

Hope you don't mind me asking but how did you get the sketch dock?
  7. Thread Author  Thread Author    #57  

Quote Originally Posted by jpsamora View Post
    Hope you don't mind me asking but how did you get the sketch dock?
    I do mind! Mind your business!
    Haha no jk
    Its a theme u can get with adw called paperleas system. But it doesn't make ALL icons like that just basic ones
    HTC Shooter

Stalk Me
    Thanked by:

Oh, ADW... I use Launcher Pro.
  9. Thread Author  Thread Author    #59  

Yup sorry.
    I've tried lp but could never get icon packs to work so I just stuck with adw cuz it comes with Cm6
    HTC Shooter

Stalk Me
  11. Thread Author  Thread Author    #61  

Still interested in your main set jerzy. Haha
    HTC Shooter

Stalk Me

Still interested in your main set jerzy. Haha
    When I was on 1.3a my main was set to 1152 Max 128 Min. But I had profiles for every situation including a profile from 31% battery to 100%. So my main basically reflected the 31%-100% profile I set that you can see in the other post.. Worked wonders.. But..

Now I'm on VaelPak 2.0. It's pure nastiness. I've tried CM6, I tried another Sense Rom that I can't even remember it's name and personally VaelPak owns. EVERYTHING works INCLUDING HDMA AND 4G which really turned me off about CM. It's also a lot more stable with the VaelPak ROMs I've tried. More than a week and I've only gotten 1 force close which is better than when I was stock lol. With the Kings BFS#8 kernel I can actually o/c to 1190 (as you can see in my last snapshot ) and so far it's been REALLY stable. But it's tricky because it'll let you o/c to much higher than that, but as soon as it goes to 1228 it locks. I'm gonna mess around with the profiles though to get a good balance or performance and battery life like I was with the previous ROM/Kernel combo I had. I THINK this kernel allows undervolting too. If it does it's a wrap lol..
  13. Thread Author  Thread Author    #63  

Ya I heard that king let's you under volt but Idk if I wanna mess with all that. Haha let me know how vp worksvout tho im willing to give it a shot. Its not sense based right?
    HTC Shooter

Stalk Me
    Retired Moderator

Global Posts
    3,549 Global Posts
    ROM
    Ice Cream Sandwich

Ya I heard that king let's you under volt but Idk if I wanna mess with all that. Haha let me know how vp worksvout tho im willing to give it a shot. Its not sense based right?
    everything is sense based besides cm6. But you won't see or feel any sense or sense related things, besides what's needed for full functionality. I like vaelpack too ha
    Some say the glass is half empty. Some say its half full. I say, "Are you going to drink that?"
  15. Thread Author  Thread Author    #65  

So vaelpack over Cm6??
    HTC Shooter

Stalk Me

Quote Originally Posted by igotsanevo4g View Post
    everything is sense based besides cm6. But you won't see or feel any sense or sense related things, besides what's needed for full functionality. I like vaelpack too ha
    Yup. Sense based, but has tons of the Sense stuff gone. No Sense widgets, you can use the AOSP dialer, messenger, contacts page etc etc. The concept of the ROM is to be as Senseless as possible I believe the next update is going to go AOSP with the graphics too like the notification bar icons n stuff as well. It's an awsome ROM. CM6 is GREAT too but I go on 4G every so often when I'm in JC. I also like the overall feel of Sense too. But that's just personal preference. What I like the most about the VaelPak series of ROMs is he takes practical steps towards eliminating the Sense stuff. Instead of just eliminating a bunch of stuff and possibly making it unstable and not knowing where the instability is coming from he takes a few things out then releases a rom. Removes more, releases a rom. It helps out a lot and definitely contributes to the stability of the rom because if he takes something out and suddenly its unstable, he knows the small amount of stuff removed and can backtrack and fix extremely fast usually within a few hours. I'd say go for it and give it a shot. You wont be disappointed.
  17. Thread Author  Thread Author    #67  

Idk...I feel so used to Cm6 Haha
    And I don't have 4G in la yet...6.1 should have the ability.
    I just really hate backing up my sd. Haha
    HTC Shooter

Stalk Me

Idk...I feel so used to Cm6 Haha
    And I don't have 4G in la yet...6.1 should have the ability.
    I just really hate backing up my sd. Haha
    Lol ya backing up and starting from scratch is really annoying. No matter what I do I swear I feel like I lose one contact just out of spite. I heard about the 4G fix. I wonder how that turns out. Hopefully it works, because they're coding that from scratch I've read whereas with the Sense based ROMS it's just there. I say give it a shot.
  19. Thread Author  Thread Author    #69  

Blah do it for me. Haha
    Wat would I be gaining by doing it
    HTC Shooter

Stalk Me

Blah do it for me. Haha
    Wat would I be gaining by doing it
    Stability. Really really really good stability. My personal experience in the almost 1 day I had CM6 was it was nowhere near as stable as VaelPak. If it wasn't a force close something didn't work. It was annoying. I've had one force close, and literally everything works with this rom. I've yet to have one moment of lag either. It's awesome
  21. Thread Author  Thread Author    #71  

But the only fc I get is when I quit asphalt5 other than that everything is golden
    Sell me on it
    HTC Shooter

Stalk Me
    Retired Moderator

Global Posts
    3,549 Global Posts
    ROM
    Ice Cream Sandwich

It takes me 30 mins to set up from a full wipe on another Rom ..

Vaelpak over cm6.. I dunno, I really like cm6, but if you need full functionality vaelpak wins. 4G hdmi and all that works and works well.
    Some say the glass is half empty. Some say its half full. I say, "Are you going to drink that?"

But the only fc I get is when I quit asphalt5 other than that everything is golden
    Sell me on it
    Ahh.. In that case it's personal preference. Do you like the complete complete complete AOSP or would you like Sense but with a lot of AOSP. It'll be even more AOSP in the next update. If you're stable then that's awesome. From my experience, and from a lot of what I've read CM tends to have more issues than I think other roms. Again, I can be totally off but I'm basing it on my experience and from what I've been reading. I was hooked on the benchmarks that CM gets but again, wasn't stable enough for me and had too many issues. I also like Sense, but I also like how most of the Sense stuff is gone. it's hard to explain lol
    Retired Moderator

Global Posts
    3,549 Global Posts
    ROM
    Ice Cream Sandwich

Quote Originally Posted by Jerzyiroc View Post
    Ahh.. In that case it's personal preference. Do you like the complete complete complete AOSP or would you like Sense but with a lot of AOSP. It'll be even more AOSP in the next update. If you're stable then that's awesome. From my experience, and from a lot of what I've read CM tends to have more issues than I think other roms. Again, I can be totally off but I'm basing it on my experience and from what I've been reading. I was hooked on the benchmarks that CM gets but again, wasn't stable enough for me and had too many issues. I also like Sense, but I also like how most of the Sense stuff is gone. it's hard to explain lol
    cm6 is realllly stable for me. I haven't got a fc yet
  25. Thread Author  Thread Author    #75  

For 1 idk wth aosp even is. Haha
    Sense is cool...I guess but its not like I really miss anything about it. Maybe im just uninformed on something major?
    No 4G yet and don't even use hdmi out.
    Cm6 is stable now...im not running nightlys
    From the sound of it vp has a nightly system? Idk if I wanna go back to that
    HTC Shooter

Stalk Me
Page 3 of 49 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast