battery indicator app??

msoprano13

Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
Hello,

I downloaded this app to see the percentages and it went from 50% down to 48%. i restarted the phone since i was downloaded and installing stuff and it went back to 51%

are these things reliable and should I be using a different one??

Thanks

Love the evo so far

Gekko

Banned
May 15, 2010
Visit site
i deleted all battery % widgets and i suggest you do the same. the battery % is not accurate and it's silly to sit and watch every % and extrapolate when the battery % consumption is not linear and constantly worry about the battery. my advice is to just look at the default battery bar and stop stressing about the battery. just relax and enjoy and use the phone and stop obsessing about every misreported incorrect battery %. you will have a little less stress in your life.

good luck all.

curthibbs

Mar 12, 2010
Visit site
I use "Battery Left". First you calibrate it by running your battery completely to dead, then it not only tells you % left, but a predicted time-until-dead based on current consumption rate.

I find it much more useful to know that I've got 2 hours of battery life left instead of 18%, for example.

IAmSixNine

Jun 1, 2010
Visit site
I use BatteryTime. I like their Widgets and the status in the title bar.
I will agree with the other posters that say its not 100% accurate but its close enough for me. I care less about the total accuracy but do like the notification feature, i have mine set at 20%. Just in case i dont notice it going low, or its on my hip and going low at least then i will know.

fastamx79

Jun 9, 2010
Visit site
i deleted all battery % widgets and i suggest you do the same. the battery % is not accurate and it's silly to sit and watch every % and extrapolate when the battery % consumption is not linear and constantly worry about the battery. my advice is to just look at the default battery bar and stop stressing about the battery. just relax and enjoy and use the phone and stop obsessing about every misreported incorrect battery %. you will have a little less stress in your life.

good luck all.

QFT

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tress