A first for my Evo! Ebay battery

ReggieTee

Jul 17, 2010
Visit site
I got over 20 hours from a cheap 1800 mAh battery I bought off ebay. I've been using two of them for about two weeks now and the most either has given me is about 12 hours. Usage was about the same as normal. I even watched some nfl redzone. I hope this trend continues.

Sent from your mom's HTC Evo 4G

Last edited by a moderator:

that_maynard

Sep 10, 2010
Visit site
Extended batteries are the way to go! Sure it's thick, but you don't have to worry about your baby dying in the middle or work. I bought cheap ones off of ebay also for like $12 total with shipping. WORTH IT!

Mdorty

Jun 11, 2010
Visit site
My stock battery easily goes over 20 hours, I've never had a problem with it :) But I'm glad you found a battery that works well for you.

ReggieTee

Jul 17, 2010
Visit site

intheb0x

Jul 29, 2010
Visit site
Re: A first for my Evo!

My phone is at 61% battery life and its been off the charger for 6hours and 31 mins.

I found what the battery killer is, THE SCREEN, I found I can extend ny battery life by up to 6-8 hours LONGER by turning off automatic brightness and keep it as low as possible.
Right now the slider bar is under the letter U on automatic, as the night goes on ill lower it and save ny battery life even more.

Hope this helps!

Stock battery here.

From my HTC EVO using Tapatalk pro.

ReggieTee

Jul 17, 2010
Visit site
Re: A first for my Evo!

I don't "barely use my phone". It's set to shut off after 5 min of inactivity.

Also, my screen brightness is not high either.

Sent from your mom's HTC Evo 4G

JERAVICIOUS

May 16, 2010
Visit site
After the froyo update my battery has gone from 12 hours to 6-8 hours. That's with settings turned off like Bluetooth, WiFi, etc and my brightness set to medium setting. Guess I lucked out huh. Still, it beats my old Palm pre battery.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smokedog87