Why won't my iRola turn on or charge?

RedManic

Jul 11, 2014
Visit site
iRola Won't Turn On Or Charge

So, while I have an HTC Evo, I also have an iRola device. And, with it being iRola, it's an android device.

At some point my iRola shut down because it was low on battery, so, when I plugged in a charger, it wouldn't charge. Usually, it would turn back on with the charging symbol. That's not the case this time. It won't charge, simple as that, and I can't turn it on. I've tried Volume Down + Power, Volume Up + Power, and Volume Down + Volume Up + Power. There's no reset button either, so that won't work.

I want to get it up and running so I can root it for testing things on it.

Model - iRola DX752

wizzrah

Retired Ambassador
Jul 27, 2013
Visit site
Re: iRola Won't Turn On Or Charge

So, while I have an HTC Evo, I also have an iRola device. And, with it being iRola, it's an android device.

At some point my iRola shut down because it was low on battery, so, when I plugged in a charger, it wouldn't charge. Usually, it would turn back on with the charging symbol. That's not the case this time. It won't charge, simple as that, and I can't turn it on. I've tried Volume Down + Power, Volume Up + Power, and Volume Down + Volume Up + Power. There's no reset button either, so that won't work.

I want to get it up and running so I can root it for testing things on it.

Model - iRola DX752

This one right? http://www.amazon.com/Android-DX752...ag=hawk-future-20&ascsubtag=UUacUvbUpU3774129

I'm not exactly sure what to suggest. I would leave it plugged in for a while to see if it gets a charge.

RedManic

Jul 11, 2014
Visit site
Re: iRola Won't Turn On Or Charge

I'm not exactly sure what to suggest. I would leave it plugged in for a while to see if it gets a charge.

If that doesn't work, should I just get a replacement for it?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Non