Newb here...

Kaminsky

Nov 2, 2010
Visit site
I am a new user to Android. I have been with my berry for forever and a day. I love the new OS, however, I was wondering if there was a way that swype can be installed on this phone.

KSmithInNY

#winning
Oct 7, 2009
Visit site
Their beta is closed. Unless they officially release it or open up another beta, there is no legal way to obtain the software.

2CupsWithString

passionately curious
Jun 1, 2010
Visit site
thanks! I may ask a lot of dumb questions as I am a newb to android. So please bare with me.

Again thanks for you response.

Everyone has to start somewhere and AC is a great place to get some good tips and tricks and find out what other users are doing.

Swype will eventually (hopefully) get released to the android market. I was lucky enough to get invited to the beta when they had it open back in June/July. To be totally honest I've since switched to SwiftKey. I don't remember how much it cost but you can check it out on the market, and by the way any app you do buy has a 24 hour return window, so if you get it and hate it, just go back to the app in the market (it will be under your downloads section) and hit "refund & uninstall".

Welcome to AC!

solo1

May 31, 2010
Visit site
^^That^^ ... Whatever you do ... Please do not ask anyone for the APK here .. At all ... Thats a no no on this closed beta.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AmeliaRodriguez