Podcasts & Evo

richard.t

Nov 14, 2010
Visit site
New to EVO .. how do I add the Android Central podcast to my phone so I can listen to it on my break at work?

Do I need to download an app to do this?

Thanks in advance for any help.

Dave Blake

May 7, 2010
Visit site
On the article on the blog page just tap and hold on the download now link and chose save link. When the download is complete just open the music player and chose the podcast from the list to play.

Later,
Dave

stimulatedboredom

Apr 30, 2010
Visit site
I use gReader, which allows me to subscribe to other feeds that 'Listen' can't seem to find through searches, or are non-podcast RSS like the Android Central site so that I can get the newest updates without having to always go to the site through my internet browser.

On another note, does anyone know of an audio player that can be used instead of the default? When I do play a podcast through gReader, it streams using the default player, but you can't turn the screen off or hit the power button. You can hit 'menu' and the screen will go blank, but if you accidentally tap the screen while putting it in your pocket (while listening), it can end up pausing or re-starting it, which can be frustrating.

I'd like to be able to hit the power button to blank out the screen (so I can put the phone in my pocket while listening), yet allow the podcast to keep running and not turn the screen back on if you accidentally touch it.

anymoose

Aug 31, 2010
Visit site
New to EVO .. how do I add the Android Central podcast to my phone so I can listen to it on my break at work?

Do I need to download an app to do this?

Thanks in advance for any help.

I use Podtrapper and love it. I can subscribe to any podcast and it will download automatically. It is a paid app and worth every penny to me.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tivativa