Earpiece microphone issues

mck2018

Sep 12, 2010
Visit site
Hello all, I have recently returned from my local Sprint Tech store with a replaced microphone (for the 3rd time):mad: Each time I go there it is because the in-call speaker on my phone sounds like garbage, i mean it sounds like a blown speaker and i can barely understand what the other person is saying. I dont listen to music via the speakers on my phone and i dont even have the in call volume cranked up all the way (even though it shouldnt matter if i did). When it happenes it gets progressively worse, until i cant take it any more and i have to go into the tech center to get them to replace it. If this happenes again (fingers crossed it doesnt) i am calling customer support to give them the riot act and do what i need to do to get a new or refurbished phone. Has anyone else had issues like this?

Sent from my lap top using my fingers to type

Dave Blake

May 7, 2010
Visit site
I have I think for me it is because I work construction and I think the metal shavings are doing it. When I take the back off my EVO I always see metal shavings stuck to that speaker I assume the same thing is happening to the ear piece. I use Bluetooth a lot so I don't real notice it till its completely blown.

Later,
Dave

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tress