Microphone / S24 6.2

greeman3

Nov 11, 2012
Visit site
Question on microphone. On my S22 I could be on a call from my wife and I could pull up my shopping list app, click on the microphone and add an item. With my S24 when I try and do the same thing the app cannot hear me when I click on the microphone. I have to enter the item with the keyboard. I checked the app permissions and the microphone is checked. It works fine when not on a call. Anyone have any ideas? The app I'm using is Shopping list, TK-Solution / Toni Kaufman. I tried a second app with the same results.

Carrie Greicar

Jan 3, 2013
Visit site
Question on microphone. On my S22 I could be on a call from my wife and I could pull up my shopping list app, click on the microphone and add an item. With my S24 when I try and do the same thing the app cannot hear me when I click on the microphone. I have to enter the item with the keyboard. I checked the app permissions and the microphone is checked. It works fine when not on a call. Anyone have any ideas? The app I'm using is Shopping list, TK-Solution / Toni Kaufman. I tried a second app with the same results.
Do you need to enable to access to microphone in the app?

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
It could be permissions have changed on the s24 that won't allow this anymore since those things are constantly changing, what about if your on your Bluetooth earbuds on the call and try using microphone in that app?

Reactions: Laura Knotek

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
I'm surprised it doesn't use the earbuds mic while on call then phone mic for app

Maybe contact the developer of the app and explain the situation your having

Reactions: jtfwTX

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cloudsofmana