When Verizon gets the HTC Incredible HD will you switch?

Flip

Jan 20, 2010
Visit site
Naaa I wont switch because this evolution is awesome n u knew that after Verizon or any other carrier comes out with their flagship phones the evo is gonna b due for the next best thing...u better b smart before switching cause the phones r always gonna keep on ?omming n the Evo set the bar real high n they're gonna keep on coming

Cubfan

Jun 19, 2010
Visit site
Oh, sure... I wanna pay ridiculously expensive Verizon rates for limited LTE in an area I already can't get 4G with Sprint.

I expect LTE will be a battery-hog and extremely limiting (with a GB data cap that's far too small for most and strictly enforced). Verizon will figure out a way to keep the costs going up as your usage increases... just like drug dealers. You thought the $10 upsell was bad with the Evo, wait until Verizon gets its chance.

Cubfan

Jun 19, 2010
Visit site
Oh, and I think he means the Incredible HD with LTE... otherwise known as the Droid Thunderbolt (the DOLT).

gbm85

Jun 10, 2010
Visit site
From what's been leaked, the Incredible HD seems to be an EVO only with LTE instead of WiMAX... not sure why anyone would switch to it from an EVO.

steveh552

Trusted Member
Mar 6, 2010
Visit site
I like sprint and hate Verizon, ok hate is a strong word. Let me rephrase, why would I pay more money for basically the same service. Sure Verizon has a larger network but what's that do for me? Not s thing, on my travels I have only roamed twice and between Columbus and Dallas it was only a small stretch of highway and free roaming means no worries.

Sent from my EVO via Tapatalk pro.

roblee37

Mar 22, 2010
Visit site
Sprint has the better rates plans and unlimited data... Verizon plans are very high... besides, I get better coverage in Oregon with Sprint than anyone with Verizon here.. and especially not for any Iphone either.. android has been very good..

Reactions: ChrisGonzales90

ChrisGonzales90

Dec 26, 2010
Visit site
Sprint has the better rates plans and unlimited data... Verizon plans are very high... besides, I get better coverage in Oregon with Sprint than anyone with Verizon here.. and especially not for any Iphone either.. android has been very good..

I'm also from Oregon, near Portland and I get excellent coverage.

GolpherZX

Mar 10, 2010
Visit site
I have to admit looking at the Minneapolis market for LTE, that their deployment is pretty impressive already. Still not worth it for myself personally though. Some others will make the switch for the speeds. I expect LTE will be a little bit better since it is based on worldwide mobile standards instead of WiMax which is 802.16 wireless MAN technology... WiMAX is still rock solid though...

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
123dzo