Talk and Browse simultaneously - even with poor 4G Connection!

taadow1030

Nov 9, 2010
Visit site
Please forgive me if this has already been posted, as I couldn't find this amongst recent posts: Though we all know that 4G allows us to talk and browse at the same time (ala Att's iPhone), I was surprised that this works even with a very poor signal. I tried tonight inside my house (don't get me started on why 4G works well outside the house but not inside). Speed test was @ .55 mbs, yet I was still able. I'm pretty sure most of you already knew this, but I hope that someone finds this info. useful. Just be sure to watch the battery!:)

Reactions: DocJ#AC

DocJ#AC

Feb 15, 2011
Visit site
That is actually great news for me. I just ordered an EVO 4G from Sprint and switching over from AT&T with a Blackberry when I receive the phone on Thursday. One of the things I thought I'd miss is receiving email, text, (bbm), and surfing while on the phone. I did not know it is possible with this phone, so another comforting fact that BB and AT&T won't missed much. My only other thing is making my business godaddy emails push and I'm hoping some of the apps I've read about will help (maildroid in particular).

taadow1030

Nov 9, 2010
Visit site
That is actually great news for me. I just ordered an EVO 4G from Sprint and switching over from AT&T with a Blackberry when I receive the phone on Thursday. One of the things I thought I'd miss is receiving email, text, (bbm), and surfing while on the phone. I did not know it is possible with this phone, so another comforting fact that BB and AT&T won't missed much. My only other thing is making my business godaddy emails push and I'm hoping some of the apps I've read about will help (maildroid in particular).

I also came from Blackberry. I use K9 for push mail and it appears very impressive.

mhuggins

May 10, 2010
Visit site
if you are on wifi you can make calls and surf the web at the same time... i havent tried on 4G but i do it all the time on wifi

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mehammed