6/20 MR?

I.R.R.V.

May 29, 2010
Visit site
I was in a sprint store near Olathe, KS yesterday getting a screen replaced and they said that the maintenance ota was set for the 20th........ But they have been known to be wrong before.

CountryDevil

Nov 14, 2010
Visit site
According to HTC EVO Maintenance Releases site the update seems to only update the following:

Includes enhancements/fixes in 4.22.651.2

Corrects the following introduced in 4.22.651.2

- voicemail notification issue

- hearing aid compatibility menu disappearing

- Netflix compatibility

Which I didnt not have an issues with any of these. 1) Never have the VM isseus. 2) Dont wear a hearing aid soe I would never of know that there was an issue with this. 3) I dont use Netflix.

If this is the case, then alot of the other reported issues ( which I did have issues with) got overlooked... Lets hope for the best though...

waazzupppp#WN

Mar 11, 2010
Visit site
Ihear that! What about the compass problem, the sense restarts and the speech to text sensitivity problem?

- The compass problem is not fixed in the update...
- The 'Sense Restarts' are due to the memory handling of 2.3, unfortunately...
- Speech to text problems vary from app to app as far as I can tell. My Swiftkey text to speech is decent

Still waiting for my download, but the people that have it say it's pretty much the same as the last one with a few basic tweaks for functionality.

RkyMtnHigh

Banned
Mar 16, 2011
Visit site
hmmm...Guess I'll be kicking it with Froyo then! My Samsung Tab has Android 3.1 on it and it seems to work well. Takes a while to get used to it though.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Non