How do you save apps prior to factory reset and...

bb_batman_dcx

Jun 30, 2010
Visit site
lemme start by asking a question: Are you rooted?

if so, get either Titanium Backup or MyBackup Root to backup your apps. this way...you just have to redownload TI or MyBackup Root from the Market and then restore.

if you're not, get the AppBrain app. It'll keep track of the apps that you have d/ld so you can re-d/l

newmomto1

Jul 4, 2010
Visit site

if so, get either Titanium Backup or MyBackup Root to backup your apps. this way...you just have to redownload TI or MyBackup Root from the Market and then restore.

if you're not, get the AppBrain app. It'll keep track of the apps that you have d/ld so you can re-d/l

Not rooted. I will check out appbrain. thx!!

newmomto1

Jul 4, 2010
Visit site

I got appbrain and signed in on my laptop. I see the list of apps. After a reset do I manually just re-download each one from the market or is there a way to reload them all at once from appbrain??

acedanger

Aug 2, 2010
Visit site
Check out Astro File Manager on the market. Open the app, select Tools>Application Manager/Backup and that will backup the selected apps to your SD card. When you reset your phone, download Astro File Manager again and open the app, select Tools>Application Manager/Backup and then select the "Backed Up Apps" tab. Select each app you want to reinstall.

This might not be the most elegant way but it's how I was able to quickly reinstall all of my apps when I had to switch out my phone.

MengTian

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
Hey i have a question. with mypackup pro or astro file manager, will it save the data of the apps/games (ie high scores, and how far in the game, or setting in the app its self)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cloudsofmana