ThePurpleAndroid

Sep 16, 2012
Visit site
I've tried and few different browsers, but they all seem to have some kind of issue.
Chrome kept freezing when I tried to type something, my keyboard wouldn't come up correctly.

The stock browser never let's me close the last Window and when in open it up again its always on the last page I was on. Even after cleaning out the cache and history.

I used Ninesky browser, but it wasn't working properly either.

I've also used Dolphin and Opera, wasn't impressed by either.

Any browser suggestions?

~?~HTC Evo Design~?~

Last edited:

lolinternet

Jan 28, 2012
Visit site
If you tap on a tab in xScope it'll close that tab. I think it's probably the only browser with true tabbed browsing. I have my settings set to open links in new tabs in the background with a long tap. You can also swipe side to side to switch between tabs.

It's an awesome browser. By far my favorite, but it is a paid app. Well worth it in my opinion.

*Sent from work early bcuz some1 4got teh NSFW tag*

cyanogen-man

Feb 1, 2012
Visit site
Try skyfire and you can do all that in chrome you just got to tap on the side of the page and swipe and you can close all tabs in chrome as well. But I always loved sky fire just a suggestion
INSPIRE AOKP ICE COLD SANDWICH ROM ;)

ThePurpleAndroid

Sep 16, 2012
Visit site
I tried Skyfire, but it kept acting up, and it wouldn't let me post using Facebook in browser.

Boat seems to be working fine.

I haven't tried Firefox yet.

?~?~?HTC Evo Design?~?~?

Devinator

Sūpā Saiya-jin Fō
Jul 27, 2011
Visit site
The stock browser never let's me close the last Window and when in open it up again its always on the last page I was on. Even after cleaning out the cache and history.

I use the stock browser on all of my devices. I especially love it on my Prime, as, it has the thumb controls. Never have problems closing the last tab.

I also use Chrome on my Prime in addition to the stock browser, but, I have the dock, so, don't use on screen keyboard.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
andrewsmith