made a big mistake...

tealeafsp

Apr 15, 2013
Visit site
i rooted my phone and didnt back it up before adding a new rom. how do i get my regular htc evo design rom back? or where can i find a rom to install? the rom i installed doesnt work for anything lots of bugs and i should of looked more into it before doing it. i installed cyanogen 10 jellybean rom

Golfdriver97

Trusted Member Team Leader
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
i rooted my phone and didnt back it up before adding a new rom. how do i get my regular htc evo design rom back? or where can i find a rom to install? the rom i installed doesnt work for anything lots of bugs and i should of looked more into it before doing it. i installed cyanogen 10 jellybean rom

I would try searching for HTC factory ROMs online. You may be able to find a database that has them. You should then be able to download it and put it on your internal storage or preferably an SD card.

Andrew Treece

Apr 21, 2013
Visit site
i rooted my phone and didnt back it up before adding a new rom. How do i get my regular htc evo design rom back? Or where can i find a rom to install? The rom i installed doesnt work for anything lots of bugs and i should of looked more into it before doing it. I installed cyanogen 10 jellybean rom

how did you root it?