I Need help! ASAP [Rooting Issue]
I did all the root according as the instruccions, I flashed the recovery and everything else like it has to.
Then suddenly everytime I flash a new rom to try it out, I've got this weird thing that my screen its whole black and theres a white line, and so stays theres without booting to the rom. But I can boot at the recovery and bootloader.
I've tried PH44IMG.Zip to and nothing.
- 09-27-2013, 11:38 PM #2
- 14,882 Posts
- Milestone 1/Lean Kernel
re: I Need help! ASAP [Rooting Issue]
You may want to restore back to factory stock and try again. I know it's a pain in the rear but it maybe your best option.
Sent from my HTC One using AC Forums App.
- 09-28-2013, 01:25 AM #3
- 7,907 Posts
- Stock Moto X
If I helped you, Pay it Forward....
Current Devices: Moto X, Galaxy Tab 2 7.0
Retired Devices: Galaxy S2 (Epic 4G Touch)
Traded Devices: Galaxy S3
Re: I Need help! ASAP [Rooting Issue]
Yes I first had CWM and forgotten kingdom for a while, then I flashed a newer CWM... right there I had this weird behavior on my phone. Now I flashed the TWP newest recovery, I can flash roms and all the htc splash screen can be seen but at the moment to for the rom like the O.S splash to be seen, theres just a black screen and a white line at the top of the screen.
My hBoot its : 1.22.0000 (unlocked)
- By Millerarchery in forum LG Optimus G ProReplies: 2Last Post: 09-30-2013, 10:41 AM
- By lostchild in forum Google ChromecastReplies: 2Last Post: 09-30-2013, 09:19 AM
- By nalbagli in forum HTC OneReplies: 11Last Post: 09-29-2013, 03:37 AM
- By cookrd1 in forum LG Optimus EliteReplies: 1Last Post: 09-27-2013, 11:46 PM
- By Elias1724 in forum T-Mobile Galaxy S IIReplies: 0Last Post: 09-27-2013, 11:11 PM