I Need help! ASAP [Rooting Issue]

phoenixsoul06

Sep 28, 2013
Visit site
I did all the root according as the instruccions, I flashed the recovery and everything else like it has to.

Then suddenly everytime I flash a new rom to try it out, I've got this weird thing that my screen its whole black and theres a white line, and so stays theres without booting to the rom. But I can boot at the recovery and bootloader.

I've tried PH44IMG.Zip to and nothing.

Paul627g

AC Moderator All-Star
Nov 25, 2010
Visit site
You may want to restore back to factory stock and try again. I know it's a pain in the rear but it maybe your best option.

Sent from my HTC One using AC Forums App.

Golfdriver97

Trusted Member Team Leader
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
I did all the root according as the instruccions, I flashed the recovery and everything else like it has to.

Then suddenly everytime I flash a new rom to try it out, I've got this weird thing that my screen its whole black and theres a white line, and so stays theres without booting to the rom. But I can boot at the recovery and bootloader.

I've tried PH44IMG.Zip to and nothing.

Welcome to the forums!
You can also check to see if you have been properly rooted. There are root check apps in Play.
Also, what custom recovery did you flash?

Sent from a Slim 4.3 S3

phoenixsoul06

Sep 28, 2013
Visit site
Welcome to the forums!
You can also check to see if you have been properly rooted. There are root check apps in Play.
Also, what custom recovery did you flash?

Sent from a Slim 4.3 S3

Yes I first had CWM and forgotten kingdom for a while, then I flashed a newer CWM... right there I had this weird behavior on my phone. Now I flashed the TWP newest recovery, I can flash roms and all the htc splash screen can be seen but at the moment to for the rom like the O.S splash to be seen, theres just a black screen and a white line at the top of the screen.

My hBoot its : 1.22.0000 (unlocked)

phoenixsoul06

Sep 28, 2013
Visit site
You may want to restore back to factory stock and try again. I know it's a pain in the rear but it maybe your best option.

Sent from my HTC One using AC Forums App.

Im checking out a RUU, but the prob its my company its Open Mobile, theres no RUU for Open Mobile.
Plus... I dont have a stock back back when I had it with ginger.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AmeliaRodriguez