My wife's EVO shift was acting up, so I factory reset it. Then I installed multiple upgrades (had not been upgraded since she bought it and would not upgrade until I factory reset).
Everything is working except Google contacts are not syncing. I'm getting an error that Google sync is down, but it is not. Other things, such as email are syncing and contacts are syncing on my Photon.
Is there a problem with the current update on syncing contacts?
- 11-05-2012, 06:55 PM #2
Re: Sync contacts
1) Turn of background sync.
2) Back up contacts (you are about to delete them).
3) Go to Applications -> Contacts Storage and press the Delete Data button. (This deletes all your contacts).
4) Turn background sync back on.
Sync should resume. Be patient. It may take a while to restore all the contacts. If for any reason this does not work, you can restore from the backup.
I wish I knew where I found this answer.
- By jw nyc in forum The Android Central LoungeReplies: 0Last Post: 03-31-2010, 02:34 PM
- By Umass021 in forum Android ApplicationsReplies: 10Last Post: 03-01-2010, 03:04 PM
- By verleysixfour in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 10Last Post: 01-13-2010, 08:56 AM
- By snuckles in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 1Last Post: 01-05-2010, 09:31 AM
- By ICON76 in forum HTC HeroReplies: 1Last Post: 10-19-2009, 07:53 PM