Netflix working like a charm...

jjbadd#AC

Jul 10, 2011
Visit site
I just wanted everyone to know that I am running my MT4G uprooted, straight out the box, with no gingerbread update, & I d/l the new Netflix 1.30 update, and it is working great! I am reading where people are saying that it is not working on theirs, but mine is. I have no reason to lie, because it wasn't working b4 the update, it would start then stop after about 2 seconds. Anyone else's working?

Jan 24, 2011
Visit site
I just wanted everyone to know that I am running my MT4G uprooted, straight out the box, with no gingerbread update, & I d/l the new Netflix 1.30 update, and it is working great! I am reading where people are saying that it is not working on theirs, but mine is. I have no reason to lie, because it wasn't working b4 the update, it would start then stop after about 2 seconds. Anyone else's working?

How did you guys download it?

rcobourn

Apr 18, 2011
Visit site
Two of my sons have the myTouch 4G and report Netflix working great. Wonder how long it will take them to hit their data caps. :)

mikey3450

Jun 4, 2010
Visit site
All the previous times I tried to install the app and run it, it would run for 2-3 seconds and then stop. Now after this post I was able to get it working the very first time. By the way I am running stock myTouch 4G unrooted. Thanks for the help!

Jan 24, 2011
Visit site
Thanks guys! Using that link, I was able to download and install Netflix and it works perfectly. I used the 3rd post with the stock Netflix app v 1.3. Awesome!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tress