GE QC Problem...Yellow Tint, check yours

anon(654396)

Jan 21, 2012
Visit site
I got mine this morning, but I'm already thinking about returning it, here are my issues with the phone I received.
-gap on top
-screen is not complete flush against the metal top
-yellowish tint. This one I really wasn't expecting, I brought it to an AT&T corp store just to do a comparison, checked against 2 HTC One Sense version and my GE phone definitely has abnormally warm color, whites have yellowish hue.

All you guys receiving GE version should check yours, definitely some rotten apples in this batch.

mattopotamus

Nov 15, 2012
Visit site
I got mine this morning, but I'm already thinking about returning it, here are my issues with the phone I received.
-gap on top
-screen is not complete flush against the metal top
-yellowish tint. This one I really wasn't expecting, I brought it to an AT&T corp store just to do a comparison, checked against 2 HTC One Sense version and my GE phone definitely has abnormally warm color, whites have yellowish hue.

All you guys receiving GE version should check yours, definitely some rotten apples in this batch.

I think it goes without saying that there is always going to be outliers no matter what phone you are buying. The gap at the top alone would cause me to RMA

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
emii