power saving mode

svencux

Aug 31, 2013
Visit site
hello,

just switched from a iphone 5 to the HTC one google edition.
Is there a power saving mode on the google edition like on the sence edition ?
I am on 4.3 but can't find any settings like this.

Thanks for a hint.

Scott Kenyon

Apr 2, 2011
Visit site
There are no power saving mode options that I can find in the 4.3 GPe. I'd recommend finding an app that will replicate the feature for you.

svencux

Aug 31, 2013
Visit site
looking at all the power saving apps including Juice defender pro and reading up and down the net i came accross
an app called "permission manager pro".
This app actually allows you to set permissions for each app you have installed.
So you can define what the app is allowed to use say use location, read yor contacts and so on.
Anyway i was playing with it adjusting all kind of rights and realized after everything was set up and the phone was restarted that my phone uses less power than before.
I still have to test it more but i am sure this app is saving the battery quite a bit.

Scott Kenyon

Apr 2, 2011
Visit site
looking at all the power saving apps including Juice defender pro and reading up and down the net i came accross
an app called "permission manager pro".
This app actually allows you to set permissions for each app you have installed.
So you can define what the app is allowed to use say use location, read yor contacts and so on.
Anyway i was playing with it adjusting all kind of rights and realized after everything was set up and the phone was restarted that my phone uses less power than before.
I still have to test it more but i am sure this app is saving the battery quite a bit.

Good find!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smokedog87