Adding to BlinkFeed
I know a lot of people don't like it, but I don't mind blinkfeed. Is there a way to add things to it that aren't in the list of options that come preinstalled? Different sources and such?
Sent from my HTCONE using Android Central Forums
- 04-21-2013, 10:04 AM #2
- 04-21-2013, 05:20 PM #4
- 04-21-2013, 06:23 PM #5
- 05-03-2013, 02:14 AM #6
- 05-03-2013, 02:15 AM #7
- 05-23-2013, 11:08 PM #8
- 05-24-2013, 03:46 PM #9
- 06-11-2013, 01:18 PM #10
- 1 Posts
- 0 Post(s)
- 0 Thread(s)
Re: Adding to BlinkFeed
The calendar looks cool in blinkfeed, but for some reason, I usually only see past events. Sure, I may need access to past events, but it's today and tomorrow I'm primarily concerned with. For instance, the current top block is yesterday, followed by a most prevalent block displaying last Friday, with a tiny lower right-hand corner displaying today's date with one word of an all-day event.
Any suggestions on how to display events beginning today followed by the next couple of days?
- By jlewis in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 1Last Post: 03-16-2014, 12:42 AM
- By MannyZ28 in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 9Last Post: 09-21-2011, 10:56 AM
- By its_miller_time in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 7Last Post: 07-08-2010, 01:04 PM
- By jskolm85 in forum Verizon Droid IncredibleReplies: 0Last Post: 05-24-2010, 11:09 PM
- By Woolly Mammoth in forum HTC HeroReplies: 0Last Post: 11-19-2009, 11:38 PM